• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any pay hosts with 150+ MB and PHP support?

maverick500

I'm looking for 150+ MB and PHP support. I prefer yearly payments rather than monthly (a friend and I are splitting the hosting cost but he's moving so we're going to setup a joint account...) but I can manage with monthly if needed.

Also- I need the PHP for vBulletin but it's the original .php files, not say .php4. Do old PHP files work on sites that offer specifically PHP2 or higher support?

Thanks!

Probably but not for those specs. I mean, if you can afford vbulletin you can pay for a host that's around the same price.

$99/year is fairly cheap.

With those specs, its hard to find a reliable host for cheaper.

Originally posted by Myacen Network
Probably but not for those specs. I mean, if you can afford vbulletin you can pay for a host that's around the same price.

True. Plus techincally I split the cost. $50 bucks isn't bad. Of course looking at long4net.com that's really good for practically no cost. Is there something I'm missing there? That looks like a great deal.

PHP is downwards compatible so .php3 and .php4 extensions will work on a host that supports PHP 4 but not the other way round.

Back