• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

any one point to article of webhosting

<<< mod edit. posting just to increase your postcount will get you banned. /Peo >>>

Hey man...Where were you the last half of last year? You should check the post rate/day here. Some of these lamers have 17 posts/day. Now, you've decided to delete spam? Half the posts would disappear. The cats out of the bag, now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, I don't think a single person, that I've seen, goes around posting a string of 10 posts consisting of nothing but "yes", "no", and "huh".

Originally posted by zoobie
Hey man...Where were you the last half of last year? You should check the post rate/day here. Some of these lamers have 17 posts/day. Now, you've decided to delete spam? Half the posts would disappear. The cats out of the bag, now. :rolleyes:
zoobie, if you took the time to make a report, you will see that the mods do their jobs, but NOBODY here has time to read every new post in every forum all day long.

It is up to us to notify the mods of *unethical* practices. They are not supermen and woman!

<edit> Webkami, can you explain a bit more what you require please? :classic2:

Originally posted by WebKami
please can any one point to any article on webhosting
i mean basic ideas

thanx in advance

Basic ideas referring to what in particular?

Web host scripting, maintenance?

Back