• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any offer for Adult Hosting + PHP + MySql?

Peter65

Anyone have a special offer for a web hosting , that accepts some leagal adult contents, mainly with PHP & MySql.

Space = Whatever max available
Bandwith = Reasonable
FTP = needed
Domain Hosting = preferable
POP mail = preferable

Cost is most important, my budget is very small, between $14 - $20/year only :D :rolleyes: :cool:

Getting adult hosting for $14-$20 a year is not likely. Be prepared to pay that much per month, or use a free adult host.

Investing in hosting may be a good idea; there is money to be made in the "adult" industry.

Usually for hosting adult sites you have to pay 3 times and more the price of a good plan that does not allow adult content.

My problem is, I have only limited members for my site, around 200-250. Main activity is erotic story exchange in the forum.

I can't use free adult site providers, because they are well known and my members get blocked by their proxies.

Anyway still looking... currently i am in coolfreepages, Hope to find one soon, b4 the proxy block my coolfreepages account.

Thanks for the replies

Yea, all those movie downloads, what a killer on transfer resources. That's the only reason we disallow adult sites.

You want a good provider? Expect to pay $300+/yr.

Back