• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any monthly web hosting companies?

qprow

First, I am looking for a host that charges monthly. I don't want to pay yearly and get stuck with a host.

Found chime host - http://www.chimehost.com but I can't seem to find many websites talking about them. I see hostgator on hosting review sites but they require advance payment for the low price.

any suggestions?

your post reminds me when I use to search for suitable host, after allot of my search I found shopaserver, and I am very happy with them, check them out, they offer per month price and its pretty cheap with awesome features and quality , http://www.shopaserver.com

Hi,

I think mostly hosting provider allow you to pay monthly. You can search here at offer section or google...:classic2:

Search engines are the best tools in this situation. I agree - very high amount of web hosting companies can offer monthly billing for you.

First, I am looking for a host that charges monthly. I don't want to pay yearly and get stuck with a host.

Found chime host - http://www.chimehost.com but I can't seem to find many websites talking about them. I see hostgator on hosting review sites but they require advance payment for the low price.

any suggestions?

They must be new and do not have so many reviews as other web hosting companies have.

WPM Host charges monthly as a billing option. I'm signed up with them, and the uptime is pretty good (99.9% as I've heard), I haven't had a downtime. Check them out: http://wpmhosting.com/. I wouldn't recommend getting a domain name from them, as they're quite on the expensive side, but the hosting's ultra cheap.They also have unlimited hosting too. I'm not spamming or anything, just recommending them. Always check in the Paid hosting offers section too.

I think you just need to see the paid hosting offers section here on FWS. But, just be careful about companies which offer you TB's of space and bandwidth for just 3 to 4 dollars!!!! ;)

I think you just need to see the paid hosting offers section here on FWS. But, just be careful about companies which offer you TB's of space and bandwidth for just 3 to 4 dollars!!!! ;)

Why? I think you need to check the reviews about the company. That will be enough

there are loads of monthly charging hosts arnt there?
one i remeber is one.com
i hav never used them tho.

Shared Plans

Beginner:
Disk Space:10,000 MB
Bandwidth:25,000 MB
Parked/Sub/Addon Domains:Unlimited
FTP Accounts:Unlimited
Warez Linking: Yes
Nulled Scripts: Yes

Price: 2 $/month and 20 $/Year

Standard:
Disk Space:25,000 MB
Bandwidth:50,000 MB

Price: 5 $/month and 40 $/Year

Business:
Disk Space:50,000 MB
Bandwidth:500,000 MB

Price: 8 $/month and 55 $/Year

Advanced:
Disk Space:Unlimited MB
Bandwidth:Unlimited MB

Price: 11 $/month and 70 $/Year

Reseller Plans

Standard:
Disk Space:300,000 MB

Price: 12 $/month and 70 $/Year

Business:
Disk Space:500,000 MB

Price: 14 $/month and 80 $/Year

Advanced:

Price: 16 $/month and 95 $/Year

Master Reseller

Business:
Disk Space:1000,000 MB

Price: 20 $/month 120 $/Semi Annually and 230 $/Annually

Advanced:

Price: 35 $/month 210 $/Semi Annually and 400 $/Annually

We are also providing Web designing Services
If anyone is interested please visit
Payment Method: Bank Transfer and Money Bookers

There are plenty of web hosting companies that offer month to month payment plans. Probably should dig a little bit deeper in your searches. I would recommend checking this forum first.

Back