• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any Interest in This?

cleggo

I was wanting to know if there would be any interest in
a reseller account, using Plesk control panel.

I'd offer you 3gb of space, and 55gb of bandwidth
for $50 per month if your interested. I will sale
4 of these if interested, so there is not a lot of
reseller-accounts on server.

PM me, or send me email if you are interested. Im not
a hosting company, and I have not had the server long at
all, so still learning it a bit. I got server at rackshack.

I have one of my own sites on the server so thats what
I use it for, but have more space/bandwidth than I will
ever use. I have a small page that is about movies, and
tv-shows, the cast and ratings.. etc type stuff relating
to that.

why would people pay $50 a month for 3GB Space, and 55GB of bandwith, when for $100 they could get 40GB Space, and 400GB of bandwith, from rackshack.net (probably where you are offering this from, and making a $100 profit). Then all they have to do i split it 50/50 with another person, that means 20GB of space, and 200GB Of bandwith. So why pay what you are asking, when they can get lots more for themselves for the same price.

I said in above I got server at Rackshack, and It was just an offer
for the unused space/bandwidth I got. It does not matter
if anyone would like to pay $50 or not, If they want more then
it would be best to pay rackshack for a server, I agree. :)
I was just offering my un used resources, and they would skip the
setup fees of rackshack if they only need a 3gb or less and/or
wanted to do reselling. I just use it for one personal site, and notting more :)

It would be even better for a user to split 50/50 I agree with that.
If someone can do that, thats great. but some do not have anyone to split setup fee and monthly fee with.

:angry2:
Why do you have to rag on what cleggo is offering? This area is where people post WEBHOSTING OFFERS. If you don't like his offer, great move on. If you want it or have questions, then post here or email him. Why post oh well this isn't a good deal, I can get it cheaper? So go get it cheaper. He's just trying to make a buck like everyone else. You wouldn't like it if the roles were reversed. You posting a web offer and somone tears it apart saying how anyone can get better for less.

Michael

Originally posted by Themanonthemoon
why would people pay $50 a month for 3GB Space, and 55GB of bandwith, when for $100 they could get 40GB Space, and 400GB of bandwith, from rackshack.net (probably where you are offering this from, and making a $100 profit). Then all they have to do i split it 50/50 with another person, that means 20GB of space, and 200GB Of bandwith. So why pay what you are asking, when they can get lots more for themselves for the same price.

For a senior member...you are a real PRAT!

Simon

You idiot, did you even stop to think about the $400 set up fee? Stupid!

im going with what is quoted. You can go and spend the extra money and get ur own dedi server at rackshack. Thats what I would do. As far as tearing apart posts thats what ppl do around here so get used to it and if u can find somewhere else to make ur posts. What themanonthemoon is tearing apart is exactly what many newbies need alot of newbies would just fall into basically any deal because they dont know any better. and us senior members who know hosting inside and out are here to give our feedback and thats what this forum is fior u have ur opinion and so does he. Youre right if you dont like it just leave and that is what most ppl will do. so ur more than welcome to post here as is anyone but if ur gonna post u better be prepared for the feedback whether it be good or bad

Originally posted by michael p bennett

im going with what is quoted. You can go and spend the extra money and get ur own dedi server at rackshack. Thats what I would do. As far as tearing apart posts thats what ppl do around here so get used to it and if u can find somewhere else to make ur posts. What themanonthemoon is tearing apart is exactly what many newbies need alot of newbies would just fall into basically any deal because they dont know any better. and us senior members who know hosting inside and out are here to give our feedback and thats what this forum is fior u have ur opinion and so does he. Youre right if you dont like it just leave and that is what most ppl will do. so ur more than welcome to post here as is anyone but if ur gonna post u better be prepared for the feedback whether it be good or bad
Good to see someone sticking up for me around here. If people didnt have the guts to point out stuff like i do, the world would be shit because everyone would be getting ripped. Sure rackshack has a high setup fee which i forgot to mention, but splitting it and doing it my way would work out cheaper within about a year. So if you people dont like what i have posted then dont read my posts. It is that simple.

AND he is getting his site hosted off that server as well, and making a $100 profit. so it equals free hosting for him, while making $100.

Last edited:

Good to see someone sticking up for me around here. If people didnt have the guts to point out stuff like i do, the world would be shit because everyone would be getting ripped. Sure rackshack has a high setup fee which i forgot to mention, but splitting it and doing it my way would work out cheaper within about a year. So if you people dont like what i have posted then dont read my posts. It is that simple.

AND he is getting his site hosted off that server as well, and making a $100 profit. so it equals free hosting for him, while making $100.

I think your missing the point PRAT...If you don't like his offer go somewhere else. This area is for webhosting offers...not flaming by PRATS who think they know webhosting inside out.

Simon

Everyone

You know what i dont understand every 13-17 year old thinks his gods gift to web hosting...

And because they are a senior member what does that mean exactly? What you know better? Or you had enough time at school to post more replies / threads than anyone else!

This in no way is against age, just attidudes i know many web host that are under the age of 15 that have a mature role to play and play it well...

Cleggo this is an excellent offer im guessing that you will be looking after the server so why not make a profit on it! TIME IS MONEY!

And for newbies yes its good if they are interested in a company or offer they can ask by posting here or private messaging the user running the offer!

Originally posted by SimonMc
I think your missing the point PRAT...If you don't like his offer go somewhere else. This area is for webhosting offers...not flaming by PRATS who think they know webhosting inside out.
I think you're the one who's missing the point. What Themanonthemoon was doing is pointing out that for a few bucks more, you can get your own server from rackshack, instead of sharing one with someone else who might be trying to rip you off.

BTW, name calling is an extremely immature behavior.

Originally posted by LeX
I think you're the one who's missing the point. What Themanonthemoon was doing is pointing out that for a few bucks more, you can get your own server from rackshack, instead of sharing one with someone else who might be trying to rip you off.

again thankyou. I dont think i know everything. All i am trying to do is help out some people. You do not have to listen to me. If you like this offer then take it, dont let me stop you, but by all means, if you have a bit of extra money then go to rackshack. That is all i am trying to say.

EDIT
Woohoo 400 posts.

Originally posted by LeX

You are wrong...yet again...Im betting you are under the age of consent...but look you have 5000 posts to your name...so hey you must be worth listening to.....bollox you are. The name PRAT attached to the man on the moon is apt owing to his piss poor attitude in craping on someone elses offer. If you want to slag off his offer then do it in your own thread. This guys offer is very reasonable to anybody with half a brain cell...Well it looks good to me anyway! Are you suggesting that you only make 2% profit from your deals!...maybe you are so insecure of your own pathetic offering to the webhosting industry that you need to gain power by devalueing other peoples offers.

Get your own thread! PRAT!

Simon

Originally posted by SimonMc

You are wrong...yet again...Im betting you are under the age of consent...but look you have 5000 posts to your name...so hey you must be worth listening to.....bollox you are. The name PRAT attached to the man on the moon is apt owing to his piss poor attitude in craping on someone elses offer. If you want to slag off his offer then do it in your own thread. This guys offer is very reasonable to anybody with half a brain cell...Well it looks good to me anyway! Are you suggesting that you only make 2% profit from your deals!...maybe you are so insecure of your own pathetic offering to the webhosting industry that you need to gain power by devalueing other peoples offers.

Get your own thread! PRAT!

Simon
Not everyone here runs a webhost, but as we said before PRAT, is that i am only guiding people with a bit more money to a better offer. If you do not have the bit more money then go with this offer by all means. The whole point of a public forum is to give feedback, positive or negative, and if you cant stand the heat, then maybe you shouldnt be here.

Not everyone here runs a webhost, but as we said before PRAT, is that i am only guiding people with a bit more money to a better offer. If you do not have the bit more money then go with this offer by all means. The whole point of a public forum is to give feedback, positive or negative, and if you cant stand the heat, then maybe you shouldnt be here.

You missed the point again PRAT..but thats kind of obvious now anyway....LISTEN PRAT because I will not repeat again...This thread is for offers of webhosting...Not your pubescent drivel about what is a good deal and what is not. Yes..you may post your crap in a public forum...but post it in the right one will you PRAT!

As to you running a webhosting business...well...first you need to have your OWN money...then you need to have your OWN experience.....then you need to have your OWN pubic hair...THEN THEN THEN.

Simon

Lets be honest here ....

I know what i'm talking about .... so i wont bs any of you

IF you seriously think that spending the Extra $$ a month .. and the setup fee of currently $99 ... will be better .... your forgetting one major thing ..... if you screw up the server .... and you know shit all about re-installing ..... who the hell is gonna do it for you :confused2

Rackshack certainly aint ... he wants $55 per month for 3 GB disk space and 55 GB data-transfer per month ... this a quite cheap price ..

go look around ....

http://www.myacen.com
http://www.hostnexus.com
http://www.mchost.com
http://www.splashhost.com

Hey, Thanks to everyone who read my offer and who
did not dis my post, I was only making a offer, not looking
for a fight as it has somewhat turned into.

I would be handling the server upkeep myself, yes.
I do have a lot of experience with servers and how
the net works, I been around for many years.

Just because I do not have a lot of posts made, does not
make me un-experienced.. I am more of a reader, I been doing
web sites for over 6 years, that includes having a hosting
account at one place or another.. I decided to get my own
server would be best choice I could make, and it would
save me from having to move around, i could stay on same place
and use server how I wanted without the worry of having a load
of sites on same server, making it slow, or such.

there will only be my site just the few accounts I offered here.

I know this is a good deal, you can even check at tera-byte
for a deal that is close to it. they offer less resources for more.
I am not hear to rip no one off, I am just as happy with just
hosting me, as I would be if anyone would want me to host them.

I'd even be willing to offer less resource if anyone would be interested, for less, but I see not much point in posting the offer
if alls it will do is draw more flames... if anyone is interered, I will post it. :)

Yes, please use the PM/Email function to scream at eachother, and the thread to discuss the offer.

Back