• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any good ssd shared hosting?

Dotcom

I need your help to choose ssd shared hosting along with wordpress features.
What can you say about adroitssd.com ssd hosting?
What is the difference between Litespeed and Apache web servers?

Hi. The best SSD shared hosting will be at ImbaHost. This is where you will find great page load-times, reliable network and the best support at a low price.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a good alternative, can recommend Jhplatinum.com ssd web site hosting solutions.
Use the promotional code "JP99OK" for the first month 99% discount. You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, adroitssd.com is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
Over the years I have upgraded servers various times and booked additional machines from time to time. They have 70% Discount on any hosting plan, coupon code: "ASLOVE70".

You should check out mrhostingspace.com. I recently went with them and am very happy with their support and uptime. You will find good prices there, as well.

As I know, kvchosting.com is considered to be the best ssd specialized web hosting provider.
These guys get a thumbs up, fives all crossed the board. This experience has been great.

I suggest you to find some hosts from web hosting offer section and research on it. Check out scopehosts.com shared hosting packages, you will get SSD Shared hosting at very reasonable price and you will find some interesting hosting features and excellent management support.

Back