• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any good new films?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) - We've always known that Spider-Man's most important battle has been within himself: the struggle between the ordinary obligations of Peter Parker and the extraordinary responsibilities of Spider-Man. But in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker finds that a greater conflict lies ahead.

I hear The Turin Horse is good but I haven't watched it yet. Gonna try and sit down to watch it sometime soon.

A Haunted House 2 - Has the making of a classic... only kidding... LOL. I'm sure it was just as bad as the first one. I must have laughed twice throughout the entire first movie.

Seriously, I actually did think Rio 2 was a good movie... but I like watching animated movies. That's in theaters.

As far as rentals are concerned, 12 Years A Slave is excellent. 47 Ronin was also good though I'm not the biggest Keanu Reaves fan (surprisingly he is NOT the main character in the movie at all).

[JSH]John;1183683 said:
Has anyone seen any good new films lately? I seen Homefront the other day and that's really good!

I haven't heard of this one. I find when I work loads I just have absolutely no idea what is going on in movies and music. I've seen some of the big 2013 films recently The Butler, 12 Years a Slave, Dallas Buyers Club and a few more.

I heard Prisoners is good and the trailer looks really good actually. I don't think it was hyped up at all and it didn't get the attention it deserved. It has an 8.1 on IMDB so it must be pretty good. It's next on my to-watch list.

I haven't seen a very good movie in a while, and was reminded of that last night when I was watching GodFather II after quite a while of not seeing it. WOW! Now that was an epic movie. With a cast like Al Pacino and Robert De Niro as the young Vito Corleone. Classic stuff. Definitely worth watching again.

Movies

As a film graduate, here are some films that you must see, I believe:
- Samsara
- The 400 Blows
- La Haine
- The Public Enemy 1931
- La Granda Belleza
- A Prophet
- Trainspotting

recently the movie i have watched was legion and ghost rider 2 spirit of vengeance both movie were good and interesting.

I'm just waiting for two films for next year. One is Fast and Furious 7 and Batman vs Superman. Would be amazing films of 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back