• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any good and professional VPS host?

Trosek

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?
I have found Vpsnine.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for Linux VPS hosting service in New York?

What are the most reliable and stable places which offer such VPS hosting solutions?

Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. We have several domains hosted at Vpspnine for 6 months, and have only had 1 outage. If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them. I like their FB page: facebook.com/vpsnine

Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

I would normally look for in below order:
1) Support
2) Value for Price
3) Uptime. Reliability
Technical support is very important.

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

Can say that Vpsnine.com have always done a good job for us.
Their support team always replies to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow! I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions.

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
On the account of the fact can also recommend you to compare the mentioned host with SolVPS hosting deals. They start from $5/mo.

Note: New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

Just fair to mention, a lot of people are saying that good support is important. I agree, this should always be important.

The amount you pay may not necessarily determine the quality of hosting since hosting is a cheap commodity these days, you're paying for the support with the costs of hosting coming down.

With that said, try to find a good host with a price point that matches great quality service (unless you don't need good support, then you should go with a budget provider).

I've clicked your link vpsnine.com but it looks like the forum adjusted it due to an advertisement? Unless this was intentional, I was linked to Hosting Source (another hosting company). Typing vpsnine.com manually however took me to the actual provider. That's weird!

Anywho, I've h ad a look at their site and their rates do seem to be on par with most startup / early day hosts, or budget hosts. The pricing certainly looks sustainable, and they offer a 14 day money back guarantee. Usually it's best to give it a test drive yourself. Trial and error are often the best insights when shopping around.

I think Google Cloud offer one of the best VPS services with high secure, and if you are looking for more affordable price, I recommend Amazon VPS.

Hi Trosek,

It's important to consider Support, Uptime and Price, but most importantly a host that meets your needs. Bigger company and more expensive doesn't always mean better service.

If you're still looking around, you're welcome to take a look at Domainsatcost.com VPS plans, they start at only $5/m, 24/7 bilingual support and 99.99% guaranteed uptime.

I have not used the one that you have specified.But in general I feel there is no best host...because the aspects/features differ for each individual.Some may look for freebies,some for discounts, others concentrate only on the price and so on...so a best host differ for each one. When choosing a host one should look for the reliability,reputation,support that the host provides.By looking through the user reviews one can get clear idea about the host because it will contain honest feedback.The host should satisfy the customer's demands without any hidden charges.Providers like 9cubehosting.com help the user to host at affordable rates with their quality service.

In my opinion that is a good idea to start with old companies which are non EIG based like Hostwinds. They are not new, non EIG based and they have a lot of good services including VPS services.

I think that depends on some factors: location and belonging to EIG. For example if you consider Europe - that would be good idea to check Eurovps, if US - Hostwinds etc.

There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Back