• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any better?

We are excluding ourselves from this community because, (1.) People are assuming things that aren't true. (2.) People are harassing us and making snide comments. (3.) People are whinning about the smallest problems (i.e: "Do you know that your close to 100kB page-with-hardly-any-content would be max 25 kB if you saved that ugly palm tree as JPG instead of GIF") Come to think of it, we didn't save it as jpeg because it compresses it to where it is distorted, and even more ugly.

Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by alexs_catch22
We are excluding ourselves from this community because, (1.) People are assuming things that aren't true. (2.) People are harassing us and making snide comments. (3.) People are whinning about the smallest problems (i.e: "Do you know that your close to 100kB page-with-hardly-any-content would be max 25 kB if you saved that ugly palm tree as JPG instead of GIF") Come to think of it, we didn't save it as jpeg because it compresses it to where it is distorted, and even more ugly.

Thanks for the help.

okay bye (I think.....)

(1.) No, we are stating the fact that things you say aren't true.

(2.) Yes, we do. Because you brag and boast and lie. If you had said "We are a couple of guys learning web design that would be glad to design simple sites for a cheap price and the experience" I'm sure you would have gotten another response. Spamming less would also have helped.

(3.) You have to prove you don't know what you are doing I hear. A photography is a lot smaller and of better quality as JPG. Making it a GIF is what ruins it and makes the file big. Try it sometime and you'll see it's true.

Good luck. Hope you've learnt something. Better us than customers suing you for not delivering what you promise ;)

Please excuse my partner as we have hard time with Dell and FedEX in tring to get our servers delivered. As our sites say we will begin Beta Testing for our hosting service on March 22. We will have a new design and now focus our business on hosting instead of design. I am sorry for any problems we have caused on this board, we will soon give a preview of our new site for review. The site will be in its complete form under its own domain. Once again please except my apoligies for any disruptions.

P.S.- I hope all of you will consider reviewing our new site before it becomes public.

Last edited:
Nah, we were mean to you. At least I was. Guess you pissed us off, huh? And maybe you became a scape goat for similar sites. No hard feelings. ;)

Originally posted by agraham_catch22
Please excuse my partner as we have hard time with Dell and FedEX in tring to get our servers delivered. As our sites say we will begin Beta Testing for our hosting service on March 22. We will have a new design and now focus our business on hosting instead of design. I am sorry for any problems we have caused on this board, we will soon give a preview of our new site for review. The site will be in its complete form under its own domain. Once again please except my apoligies for any disruptions.

P.S.- I hope all of you will consider reviewing our new site before it becomes public.
Making 2 sites at once is not a good idea...

Back