• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any better?

we have two usernames, i am working on the hosting site and alexs is working on the design site. I created this thread since I requested to have my old name deleted and I don't know if the old threads will stay there when my old name is deleted.

Originally posted by R. K. Raja
It's not at all professional and that big image is useless. Needs lots of work.
Alex, take a look at this site and compare it with yours for professionalism. This is the site of one of our members. I would have him design for me if I needed it.

But yours just looks like a regular 'home page' :cry2:

QUOTE (from the site)
Banner ads, logos, and photos are the key to making an excelent website. Banner ads catch the attention of visitors, and are great advertising tools.
UNQUOTE

No. They PI$$ me off and detract from what the site is trying to shown me

Originally posted by ProDave
QUOTE (from the site)
Banner ads, logos, and photos are the key to making an excelent website. Banner ads catch the attention of visitors, and are great advertising tools.
UNQUOTE

No. They PI$$ me off and detract from what the site is trying to shown me
what does that have to do with our site?

Can we actually have some feedback on how to make it better? Only a few people have given any helpful advice. Could somebody please give some
helpful advice please? A member that said our site was not professional uses templates, we actually design our sites, not make them in 5 minutes with a template.
Thanks

Last edited:
ok. Complete the site first. Make a portfolio. Also change your logo and colour scheme. And then I'll review your site. :D

Don't take this too harshly, but maybe you should get some graphic and design skills before you start up a company. :biggrin2:

Comments:
-Center the layout because there is alot of space on the right on higher resolutions.
-The date has a different font from the other text, and that font for the date sucks.
-I wouldn't pay for a web design company without a portfolio.
-The help section is a different colour from the other pages.
-More graphics please!

Design: 600/1000
Organised: 970/1000
Speed: 950/1000
Graphics: 780/1000

Overall(including speed): 825/1000, 83/100, 8/10
Overall(excluding speed): 783/1000, 78/100, 8/10

Originally posted by alexs_catch22
A member that said our site was not professional uses templates, we actually design our sites, not make them in 5 minutes with a template.

WTF? Are you talking to me? :mad:

Maybe, I was talking about a member.

Oh, I changed the logo and colors. I hope you like them better because I'm not changing them again.

Originally posted by alexs_catch22
Maybe, I was talking about a member.

Oh, I changed the logo and colors. I hope you like them better because I'm not changing them again.

A member as in me? :D

I think you should reconsider...

And there is something seriously wrong at the top...

Hmm, needs better matching colors. This site lacks consistency. The big image seems out of place. The top logo image is too plain. The mouse over color for the links should be the same on the images as they are on the text. I dont like how all the text is bold.

Back