• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any better system like adf.ly?

From a consumer point of view, on the few sites I come across that use adf.ly, I usually X out of that website and never use it again. They are sooo annoying.

linkbucks.com
Adfoc.us
Ity.im

As far as being better, I don't know. I dislike all these kinds of websites and never click-thru

I have tried "link locking" websites in the past and they have never really proven to be useful. Unless you are willing your day spamming forums to promote warez it isn't really going to pay off.

Although this is not exactly relevant to your question, are you sure that there is no other way to monetize that traffic? You could offer them surveys, develop a popular facebook page (which can be used to advertise products and your other websites), build a newsletter list, etc. You should research these options before (possibly) risking the reputation of your websites.

Personally, any website that has flash ads, ads which have sound and any type of ad which attempts to mimic the look of a website get closed instantly!

do you get any converting from these paid traffic websites? for me they didn't work at all and i bought like 500.000 visits by now ... and nothing, only alexa rank increased... that's all

linkbucks.com
Adfoc.us
Ity.im

As far as being better, I don't know. I dislike all these kinds of websites and never click-thru

All of the sites you listed above have poor reputations. When I open these links with my FireFox, my WOT plugin show me an message "This website has a poor reputation based user ratings."

BTW, I have used adf.ly and want to earn some extra money through it. However, it only helped me earn $1 for 1 month (Note: My website has 1000 unique visitors per day), then I decide to delete all the links of adf.ly from my website.

linkbucks.com
Adfoc.us
Ity.im

i find adf.ly better than linkbucks as it's has website entry script which is unique in adf.ly wherever visitors visit your website you get paid what can be better than that.:evilb:

What is it you don't like about Adf.ly?

Adf.ly is such a basic script you could essentially just build your own. Place Google Ads or another ad networks (or sell directly) and there you have it, your own solution.

Sell ads yourself else you will not know why no one click on your advertisement due to Adblock type softwares.

Billions of users use Adblock ;)

I like Google adsense only. All other programs makes visitor irritated and then they never come back to your website.

Hello!
Here is a great alternative - EvaDav - Native advertising network.
Our top ad formats are native push, in-page push, premium popunder, native banner.

We offer you to try EvaDav - Global Advertising network.
Our top ad formats are native push, in-page push, premium popunder, native banner.
We accept almost every type of traffic from all over the world.

Back