• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Antsta - New template

Dynash

It gets better.
NLC
Hey,

Think I posted this before, but... I've added a new theme, not any new photography (just tidied up some), still trying to find those willing to share their work. It's not 100% complete, but the basics of everything is there.

Would anyone care reviewing my site? including the photography? Enhancements, features, must have design tweaks? (About logo, in the process of getting one.)

http://www.antsta.co.uk

I honestly liked the old one better. This one is good, but it looks like a photo gallery more then it looks like a place to sell them. If you had a main page that explained the site before people could view the photos it would be a lot better in my opinion.

Yeah, I can still do the text introduction on the main page using the picture scroll. I'll have to modify the code to do that specially, but I might add it. I never actually thought of that. I would just have added that in the about. I could always display the about page by default too I guess.

Hmm... it's really clean. A bit TOO clean I think. Add a white background wrap around the space with all the images with a plain border maybe? A clean and simple logo would fit the bill too.

You should make the logo a little bit bigger as well as the nav links. Other than that I like the clean design.

Hmm... it's really clean. A bit TOO clean I think. Add a white background wrap around the space with all the images with a plain border maybe? A clean and simple logo would fit the bill too.

What about a simple textured background generally? I added one I found online and made it more transparent.

Looks great now. I still think that the photos could use some sort of border though, but that's your decision to make, not mine. ;) Now all you need is a nice logo and an improved navigation?

Looks nice but could have some more elements.

Also the images should have a loading screen until they all load or something because it just gives the impression its slow as hell when you first go onto it.

Looks nice but could have some more elements.

Also the images should have a loading screen until they all load or something because it just gives the impression its slow as hell when you first go onto it.

I'd do that, but I don't see the point. It would just give more to load - considering the already high amount of elements on the screen at one time. The reason why it seems slow on loading images is because they are loaded through Flickr. Everything else isn't slow because that is served by cache.

Another side with a sliding picture reel. Maybe I'm getting senile fast, but that always feels aggressive if it's not Opt-In. I feel the site designer is dictating my experience.

Back