• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anti virus updating harmful for PC?

I can't see why updating your antivirus would be harmful for your PC. Antivirus software must be kept up to date, otherwise it's a waste of time having it installed.

Updating Anti-virus

It's an automatic process to update your anti-virus process and get protection from latest threats created on widely spread network. According to me, everyone should update their anti-virus so that we can keep our PC safe from Viruses.

No its not harmful,, cz many anti viruses process required best RAM and processor speed. So if we provide those its work efficiently and provide best security services.

I do not think so because i also installed anti virus and i usually update it time to time. I never find any kind of problem.

Updating Antivirus mean it give you more protection and update your virus database to protect your system from new viruses.

I Think updating Antivirus means its give more protection of your pc and update antivirus database to protect your pc.
actually antivirus updating is not harmful for any personal computer.

This Is Joke of the day, Antivirus updation never harm any Computer while it is essential process, this service specially provide by Antivirus support team to update in order to fight latest Virus.

[JSH]John;1175974 said:
I can't see why updating your antivirus would be harmful for your PC. Antivirus software must be kept up to date, otherwise it's a waste of time having it installed.

I've had it happen.

When I installed a newer version of the antivirus software I was using on an older computer, the computer very quickly became unresponsive once the antivirus loaded on startup.

Most likely reason is that the newer version antivirus software had its system requirements increased far enough that it was beyond what that old hardware could handle, and kept locking it up. The system that did this was an old P3 based machine that I was using for nostalgia gaming, not exactly the kind of thing most people would be working with.

But for the average user on relatively current hardware, updating the antivirus on a regular basis prevents far more harm than it causes in the majority of cases.

It is actually very important to keep your antivirus updated. It can never harm your pc if your antivirus is a recognized one.

Back