• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Another PAID Hosting Account For FREE!

sonichost.net

Last week we gave away a hosting account for fee, and we plan to do this same again this week :)

Features:
20MB Disk Space
1GB Monthly Data Tansfer
5 POP3 Accounts w/ Webmail
MySQL Database
Scripting support for PHP, (Apache) ASP, Perl, CGI, and SSI
Microsoft FrontPage Extensions
100% free for one year.

Requirements:
You must have a developed and functioning personal or non-profit website. No commercial sites will be accepted for free hosting, see afforable paid hosting plans.

A domain name is not required, we can give you a subdomain at no charge.

You must place "hosted by SonicHost.net" on the bottom of each page and or a SMALL button on your site at our discression.

Post your URL here, please don't PM or email me.

;)

never ceases to amaze me at how certain people can find something to criticize about something that is free. :confused2

Last edited:
I'm currently looking for a host for my online portfolio..

http://membres.lycos.fr/artamir/index.php

I also have a domain name, artamir.net

It's not 100% functionnal as of yet since my host doesn't support everything I need, but everything is setup and should be working the day I get a host, so don't worry about it not being completed yet. :)

The error on the main page is because I don't want to re-configure the whole news script if I switch hosts in a week or not. :\

Very nice offer. :D

Last edited:
Back