• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

another CMS thread

Abush

DP MAC SC UC...
NLC
I didn't want to steal the "Best CMS" thread so I thought I start another one.
My question is what CMS is good to organize things where multiple people will work on different tasks/projects. I'm thinking something like ShaerePoint. I want to have something with a workflow that I can use to assign tasks and stuff. Also, preferably it will integrate to phpBB.
I thought about Drupal with some plugins. Anyone has any input?
Thanks

im actually working on a project manager that organizes tasks for a group of people, and will also keep track of different sites you may be hosting on your server along with their ftp info. it is about done, and if you are interested in using it, let me know in a pm and i will get you a copy. as far as other project manager software, basecamp is really nice, but, i dont know of anything to integrate to phpBB. sorry.

Hey iBrightDev,
I looked at baseCamp and it's good looking. I guess I'm looking more for a CMS based script than a project management even though I still want to have the project management aspect of it included.
Thanks

well, i will keep that in mind when i do some more ibrightcms plugins then. sorry, i dont know any cms that has one, but, im sure they are out there.

Back