• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Announcement: Changes on wolfknight.net

wolfknightx

Due to some people creating upwards of 10 or 20 bogus accounts (and logging on from the same IP address within 5 minutes of them all, figuring I never check my log files), I've come to the conclusion that the honor system is dead, and that hosts who use banners or pop ups on their sites do so because of people like this.

The new design is based around a flat $10 per year fee for 50MB of web space, free tech support, and bannerless hosting. Also, you get free domain hosting and DNS services with this. If you cannot afford $10 per year, you may get the exact same thing for $5 per year, only with 25MB of space.

If you are not able to afford even $5 per year, then I will still create a 10MB site for you, but the site will have to have a banner ad on it. (Anywhere you choose, though...I won't force you to put it at the top or the bottom...just please make sure it's there).

I've also updated the site with information as to why I've gotten out of the commercial hosting business, and help for people who have ocd/ptsd, and tourette's syndrome.

There is no CGI/PHP access on the accounts to date, due to server issues. Multiple domaing mapping support and grouping together multiple domains under seperate directories of your web site however, IS supported if you are a paid member. All accounts prior to last night will remain free without charge, and will not be expected to pay anything, as they were signed up prior to the adjustments.

The free email services will continue for everyone as normal.

Thanks, and feel free to visit wolfknight.net anytime.

Cordially,
James Wasil

Back