• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

And Post your dreams...

hiepelines

I mean, DREAMS, not "Oh, I am dreaming to become an astronaut" kind of dream. I mean the ones you dream of during your sleep.

One of my better dreams...

There were these kids and some adults making a journey across the land. They didn't know what electricity was, as all the buildings, etc. were already still being powered on their own, or had no power. This world is like, in post- war or something, where all the people who knew about everything are gone and dead.

Well, one young woman knows a lot about the "ancient" world of electricity and more, and has the power to "create" things out of nearby unused particles, energy, etc. However, on her journey, she suddenly was unable to speak, so she used her powers to create paper, a pencil to write down her words. However, she has to be able to touch one of these objects to even re-create them. Fortunately, one of the kids had some paper, and one had a pencil.

Back