• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

An Extemely Small CS Server

~Edy

Hello, FWS! :) Especially server owners...

I really, really need hosting for a very small CS Server. About 5 or 6 slots.

What I can give you:
  • Ads on the site. Even banner or popup ads.
  • Ads on the server.
  • 100% of the profit. I don't need the money from those who will pay me slots or Admins, I just want to have fun.
  • Admin, of course. Even co-owner.

Thanks.

If you need something else from me, such as a website design, just tell me. :D

too bad, that u r requesting for a sponsored VPS.
if u r looking for a paid VPS, i actually have a special coupon for people who want to buy the VPS to host CS server
:)

@CS Squad
Yup. I need sponsored VPS. I know I have about 3 out of 400 chances to find one, but it's Ok. :p Is there any other way I can run a CS server so I can get hosting? I mean... is there any way of not using VPS? :p

@CS Squad
Yup. I need sponsored VPS. I know I have about 3 out of 400 chances to find one, but it's Ok. :p Is there any other way I can run a CS server so I can get hosting? I mean... is there any way of not using VPS? :p

if dun wan to use a VPS or above, the only way is to host at home and port forward to ur PC for running it....

If by CS server you mean counter-strike, then I can work something out with you. But you need to be more specific, what tickrate/FPS and rates are you looking at for this server?.

A 250 FPS / 66 Tick is good enough for 5-6 players.

I was talking to Edy sonicboom, and not you. If he wants more we would have to work something out.

I've been hosting source servers for around five years (for myself) so I am well aware of what "good enough" would be. I just don't know what Edy wants.

Thank you, really thank you, guys. I didn't really believed that I can get what I requested, but I see my tiny with has some chances to become true. :p No, I'm not a drama writer.

@sonicboom
I contacted you and requested one. :p

@Darksoul
If you can offer what sonicboom said, it would be great. I am willing to accept any sacrifice just for this server. :p If you can offer me even more, it would be even better!

I PMed you because, you know, I can't personally access your site. :p

Sorry for the issue Edy,

May you please resubmit the form? the E-Mail we have setup to send to was not available and we did not update that ever since we have started to use the pre sales contact form page.

Sorry :evilb:

Hmm.. I am not sure if you know this but gameservers.com daily leases free game servers for 3 hrs to the first claimer. They offer CS, CSS, TF2, COD4, COD5 servers for free every 3 hrs daily and from what I have heard, they are pretty decent servers.
http://www.gameservers.com/free/

@MilliR
Are they available just for three hours?

Edit: Everything solved. I don't longer need servers. :p

Back