• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Amazing Media Send Check?

my opinion

After all that they've paid me ($22,000) throughout the past year I can only say I definitely recommend them if you do get accepted. I have feeling they wont be accepting too many websites these days though, but please do tell us if they accepted you! Even though they do fall behind a couple months in payments.. they have always come through.. and paid me every penny they said they would.

Same here, but i closed a site after they dropped everybody (the first time), opened another and my traffic is just low (like 1500 uniques, 6000 pageviews) so at $.225 (or even $1.35) a month... Dunno if it's worth having a check sent for $5 or something

not to mention it's a gaming site.

suggest

I will suggest to everyone what I have done in search of the almighty buck. Stop screwing around with third party affiliate programs that always undercut you after taking a large cut for themselves to begin with. I signed up for www.orbitcycle.com its a free service that provides you with the means of randomly generating as many banners or banner sets as you wish for as many different people and you have full control over how much the banner is shown. They also provide not just you, but a link so that your advertiser can view their real-time stats during their campaign. This will allow you to charge whatever you wish for cpc or cpm. You can even have an ad stop showing after a certain date, certain number of click throughs or after a certain number of impressions. What orbitcycle gets out of this whole deal is 10% of your banner rotation for their own banner, which they also allow you to upgrade and have full 100% control over your rotation but that costs money. I hope this helps some others like it has helped me! Plus in the banner rotation for the unused space, I'm rotating PennyWeb.com banners which pay cpc. Im still making about $300 a month from that (if they pay).

Got my final check from AM

I got my July check for $1600 from amazing media today. This will be my final check that they owed me since they dropped me back in August. I must say I admire that they have sent me 3 checks that they owed me even well after they have dropped my account. They are a very respectable sponsor even though they rarely paid on time. At least they paid.

- John

Delay

Delays were anywhere from 0 - 3 months.

Its expected with the market the way it is these days though.

Back