• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Amazing flash tutorials - Cpanel/WHM!

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
Hello,

In these modern times, some web hosts expect their customers to be able to pick up and learn how to use their accounts instantly. What about the millions of internet novices? They have to read through all the documentation and they may still be left with many questions. Visual learning is the best form of learning which is why companies are now adopting flash support tutorials, which display common tasks sch as creating an email account or uploading a file in a visual format.

However, most companies looking in to this will quickly realise that price is a major factor and for most small businesses, is not worth the investment. However, I have been working on flash tutorials for a while now and I have finally completed a set of flash tutorials which are available at an amazing $20. The normal package only includes Cpanel tutorials which includes:
  • Logging into Cpanel
  • Setting up Cron jobs
  • How to use Fantastico
  • Creating and Deleting a POP3 email account
  • Creating a default (catchall) email account
  • Creating an Autoresponder
  • Creating an E-mail Forwarder
  • Creating and Deleting an FTP Account
  • Setting up Anonymous FTP
  • Password Protecting Directories
  • Creating and Deleting a Subdomain
  • Creating and Deleting a MySQL Database
  • Creating and Deleting a MySQL User
  • Setting up MySQL Databases
  • Adding Access Hosts to MySQL
  • Managing Frontpage Extensions
  • Creating Custom Error Pages
  • Hotlink Protection
  • URL Redirection
  • Changing your password
  • Creating an add-on Domain
  • Using Index Manager
  • Adding and Deleting a Parked Domain
  • Banning IPs from your website
  • Using File Manager
  • Managing Backups
Hold on a minute, order before January 31st 2007 and you will also receive a free package of 20 WHM tutorials which includes:
  • Package Management
  • Manage Feature Lists
  • Creating/Deleting Accounts
  • Modifying Accounts
  • Multi-Account Functions
  • Changing a user's password
  • Limiting a user's bandwidth
  • Modifying a user's quota
  • Suspending/Unsuspending an Account
  • Upgrading/Downgrading an Account
  • Deleting Accounts
  • Creating the suspended account page
  • Managing Subdomains
  • Finding Accounts Over Quota
  • Viewing bandwidth usage
  • Managing Frontpage Extensions
  • Changing your theme
  • Managing your Skeleton Directory
  • Managing SSL Certificates
  • Setting up a Remote Access Key
Free Addons: Copyright removal, Your logo and slogan placed on all tutorials.
Payment Methods: Paypal
Delivery time: 1-4 Days (Only during this holiday season, usual delivery is 1-2 days)
Demo: http://homingsupport.com/forsale/createmailaccount.htm
Price: $20 USD which now includes all 20 Cpanel and all 20 WHM tutorials!
Sign-up Link: http://www.homingsupport.com/order.php?step=2&pid=11

This offer will not last for very long so grab it while you can, if you need customised tutorials such as tutorials for your billing system or application please contact me via PM or email at admin@homingsupport.com

Any questions? PM or use the email above.

Best Regards,

Last edited:
Update - I have had many questions about this and would like to answer a few here, to save time answering many emails.

Q. Do you provide updates for the tutorials?
A. Naturally, the software used, in this case Cpanel and WHM will be updated in the future, when the time comes we will provide free updates to your tutorials. This is guaranteed for life, so one purchase is all you need!

Q. What size should my logo be?
A. Any size, it doesn't really matter but if you provide us with a large version of your logo, we can adjust the size ourselves.

Q. What if I need customised text in my tutorial?

A. Simple, send me an email at admin@homingsupport.com and I will take a look at your case personally.

Q. Do you offer tutorials for different Cpanel skins?
A. Yes we do, however these are not complete yet so if you need a tutorial set for Rvskin as an example, email us and we will see what we can do.

Q. Do you accept payment by credit cards?

A. Yes but this must be done through Paypal, we are working on setting up 2checkout for dedicated credit card orders.

If you have anymore questions please drop me an email at admin@homingsupport.com

Best Regards,

Back