• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Am i EVIL?

AdY

Buf...i know i'm very new to FWS, but but but...i like this forum and the waste majority of people. :eek:
And i can say i have some "integration problems", as when i look at my last 10 posts i do see me only criticising and beeing so damn UGLY.
Now really, what do you people think of me? (and YES, i will survive). Just be sincere.
PS: i know it's a weird subject, but but but...i'm very sick (just got a cold) and depressed :confused2

Originally posted by Robert
My comments would only cause me to be banned from Fws.Net :D
Well, i'm sure the mods will notice that i asked for your free expresion. Anyway, you can just post here or PM as i'm really curios.
A few posts like this and i'm ready to quit and hide :eek:

Originally posted by AdY
Well, i'm sure the mods will notice that i asked for your free expresion. Anyway, you can just post here or PM as i'm really curios.
A few posts like this and i'm ready to quit and hide :eek:

I don't like visiting WHT too much because people there tend to turn threads into a big flame war.. and it would appear that you do the same on FWS.Net. I think you should tone it down. Especially when it comes to criticizing hosts.. if you aren't going to use their services, then just let them be.

Originally posted by Robert
I don't like visiting WHT too much because people there tend to turn threads into a big flame war.. and it would appear that you do the same on FWS.Net. I think you should tone it down. Especially when it comes to criticizing hosts.. if you aren't going to use their services, then just let them be.
I really appreciate this. PROMISE not to do that.

I'd say welcome to the forums. We're all little shit disturbers when we first join (all=me)

I don't know what you use the forum for, but if your purpose is served, well then great. I don't think it really matters what people think of you, now does it?

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I'd say welcome to the forums. We're all little shit disturbers when we first join (all=me)

I don't know what you use the forum for, but if your purpose is served, well then great. I don't think it really matters what people think of you, now does it?
I guess it does, in a weird kind. Dunno, i'm very sick those days and as i feel that nothing that i do can please someone...i think i'm going nuts :D

God knows how good or bad you are.

I found people here only care about posts instead of people.

Yeah, what the hell, conker, get with it! Somebody needs to point out the hypocracies in the Bible, and I'm sure as hell too lazy to do it :p

Originally posted by conkermaniac
I've never even heard of you...I guess that's just because I've been so inactive on these forums as of late.
I hope you will hear :)
In the good way :D

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Yeah, what the hell, conker, get with it! Somebody needs to point out the hypocracies in the Bible, and I'm sure as hell too lazy to do it :p
Oops, I did it again. :p Check out the Flat-Earth thread.

Back