• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Also Looking For Partnership

Velocified

Hey there,

I saw someone else doing this and it worked for them, and i've always had the same idea as him, so here goes.

I'm looking for someone who has a server or capabilites of running a web hosting business who needs someone to do design (graphic and web) and anything related with design or forums etc, to setup a 'partnership' with me to run a successful setup together.

I would give the person who owns the server the majority of income of course but it could be good for us both; it gives me a money making oportunity and would be a great learning curve for me, and it gives him quick access to an online front for his hosting.

I can assure you I am a top qualified web and new media designer from the UK with many years of experience supporting me.

If you are interested, please reply, or more preferably add me on:-

MSN Messenger: jonnyhoy@hotmail.com
AIM: Velocified
E-Mailing Me: admin@fullvelocity.com

Regards,
Jonathon Hoy
Fullvelocity e.Business - The U.K's Most Unique Graphic Consultant

Hi Jonathon,

I think I can do a hosting business. I've a good friend for 10 years who can provide my real good price for reseller hosting. So I can resell it and get a profit. If you interesting to join me. You are 100% welcome. PM me for more info.

Back