• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

almost burned down apartment

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
don't ever ever ever ever try and save money by not buying a proper deep fryer and instead filling a pot FULL of oil and plopping a hot wing in with a red hot coil underneath.

had to soak and ruin some towels and blankets to put out the fire and bought tons of air fresheners and fans to remove all the smoke. the whole apartment was filled with smoke afterwards; you couldn't see ----.

i discovered this strange relation between water & oil when i was 16 or maybe 15, that time i COMPLETLY burned down the kitchen!

it started with oil burning, i sprayed water, flames went higher, i didn't stop i kept spraying and the vantelation van (was plastic) it started another fire, reached all the cabinets untill then i thought i could ask for help....
building watchman came and helped me....

that was one hell of experience...

and you know what fire is scary when it's huge and out of control:(

i know how you feel Jonson...

don't ever ever ever ever try and save money by not buying a proper deep fryer and instead filling a pot FULL of oil and plopping a hot wing in with a red hot coil underneath.

had to soak and ruin some towels and blankets to put out the fire and bought tons of air fresheners and fans to remove all the smoke. the whole apartment was filled with smoke afterwards; you couldn't see ----.

I think this all happened because you didn't use *enough* oil.

Back