• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Allowing ten (10) cPanel Accounts - Act Fast

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
200MB HDD
5000MB B/W
5 MySQL, Emai
5 Subdomain
1 Parked domain
1 Adon Domain
PHP Enabled
Ad Free
cPanel + fantastico :)

Great Package to get your site online
Only 10 Accounts
*Providing False Infomation on the signup is against the law and will result in removal and IP/Email bans.

TOS: http://interxmedia.net/tos.html :classic2:

We Host anything legal in the US
We DONT allow proxys or IRC on our free plans.

Adult Is allowed.:eek3:

Forgot to ad the first 10 accounts will be instant activation...

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh. I'd really hope to have an account, but I get a 404 error on that link. I went to /whmcs and selected 'Free cPanel' in the dropdown, and it said 'no products found.' Are you still doing this?

EDIT - Found it. The package just appeared now. Great offer. :D

Last edited:
thanks,
who ever owns bbcode.net please resign up there was a issue with your order..

all accounts nearly full..
We will keep making another 10 Each day untill we reach 100
These clients will never have ad's after that a ad process or post process will be put in place to allow us some profit..
Enjoy your hosting people
Contact us if you need anything :) - Use the ticket system for fastest responce ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
your account has been created allready.. Its strange you didnt recive a welcome email but ill send your details now to your pm box.. check pm

Last edited:
Hi, Internalx thanks for your free hosting at your site (nice..)
I have success to take at your packages promotion, and I have received email from InterX Media (ashley_naomi@.....com> about "Order Confirmation"
but until now I don't receive yet about "New Account information".

For your confirmation and facility via pm or my email at gmail.com account, thank's alot.

regard's
ponselwap

Strange.. I used my ISPS STMP Server to send emails from since its more reliable and secure.. but it seems to be blocking some every so often so ill update it as for your account info your account is created allready ill PM you the details of the account now.

Thanks.

EDIT: I have found that everyone not reciving the email is using gmail.. Please check then spam box.. If its not there Pm me or reply here and ill send you account details..

Last edited:
Great and nice your responsibility, thanks you Internalx
I have received and also send you via pm for my alternative e-mail address.

Good....and thanks you.

regard's
ponselwap

Last edited:
More will be there again soon. Im doing them few at a time to help control spammers.. its easyer to find a few at a time, rather then have 100 users to have to go through :p
Ill bump this again in about 18~ hours when theres more accounts..

Thanks everyone.

Another 10 In stock.. and no spam so far :D
I suspect these wont go as fast since this thread is old and down abit in the list now. MSN and the other 2 if you miss out sign up for a paid plan and PM me ill sort it out. (This dont include everyone else just MSN and the other 2 that allready replyed yesterday)
I belive if you dont recive welcome email try loging in to billing as your cpanel details should be in your billing info somewhere. so far its only gmail having problems so try avoiding gmail where pos.
Thanks

Back