• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

All Men - NE

Marishkka1982

Неприятная история у меня произошла... ((
Два года жила с парнем. Стала замечать странности в его поведении... Но серьёзных причин подозревать его в чём-то не было, пока однажды он нечаянно не назвал меня Аней (меня зовут Марина)... А позавчера случайно услышала, как он по телефону разговаривал с какой-то Аней ((((( На мои вопросы кто это - сказал, что одногруппница позвонила.
Посоветовалась с подружкой, как мне быть. Она дала мне адрес сайта с помощью которого она подловила своего прошлого парня, контролируя его sms-переписку и звонки.
Если бы Вы знали, что мне пришлось пережить, когда я почитала о чем мой переписывается с этой Аней!!!...Я БЫЛА В ШОКЕ!
Когда я показала ему распечатку, он даже не извинился ((( Просто сказал, что нам больше не нужно быть вместе....

Форумчане! Проверяйте своих любимых половинок, этот сайт многим помог узнать правду... иногда горькую правду...

P.S. Если я неправильно выбрала раздел для темы..извините, пожалуйста. Мне просто хотелось с кем-то поделиться горем..

Translated

Unpleasant story, I came ... ((
Two years lived with a boyfriend. Began to notice oddities in his behavior ... But the serious reason to suspect him of something was not until one day he inadvertently did not give me Anya (my name is Marina) ... And the other day by chance she heard him on the phone talking to some Anya ((((( When I asked who he is - said that odnogruppnitsa rang.
We consulted with a girlfriend, how can I be. She gave me a website address redacted with which it catch its past a guy controlling his sms-correspondence and phone calls.
If you knew what I had to go through, when I read about what I corresponded with this Anya !!!... I was shocked!
When I showed him a printout, he did not even apologized (((Just to say that we no longer need to be together ....

Validating! Check your favorite halves, this site monitoring of mobile phones have helped many others learn the truth ... sometimes bitter truth ...

P.S. If I chose the wrong topic to topic .. excuse me, please. I just wanted someone to share grief ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved this post just so you can all read interesting stories. I'm redacting the link because I'm sure it's a scam.

I will keep any further posts unapproved if they're in Russian since this is an English only site.

ДЕВУШКИ!!! НЕ ДО

Неприятная история у меня произошла... ((
Два года жила с парнем. Стала замечать странности в его поведении... Но серьёзных причин подозревать его в чём-то не было, пока однажды он нечаянно не назвал меня Аней (меня зовут Марина)... А позавчера случайно услышала, как он по телефону разговаривал с какой-то Аней ((((( На мои вопросы кто это - сказал, что одногруппница позвонила.
Посоветовалась с подружкой, как мне быть. Она дала мне адрес сайта redacted с помощью которого она подловила своего прошлого парня, контролируя его sms-переписку и звонки.
Если бы Вы знали, что мне пришлось пережить, когда я почитала о чем мой переписывается с этой Аней!!!...Я БЫЛА В ШОКЕ!
Когда я показала ему распечатку, он даже не извинился ((( Просто сказал, что нам больше не нужно быть вместе....

Форумчане! Проверяйте своих любимых половинок, запомните сайт redacted , он многим помог узнать правду... иногда горькую правду...

Translated:

Unpleasant story, I came ... ((
Two years lived with a boyfriend. Began to notice oddities in his behavior ... But the serious reason to suspect him of something was not until one day he inadvertently did not give me Anya (my name is Marina) ... And the other day by chance she heard him on the phone talking to some Anya ((((( When I asked who he is - said that odnogruppnitsa rang.
We consulted with a girlfriend, how can I be. She gave me a website address redacted with which it catch its past a guy controlling his sms-correspondence and phone calls.
If you knew what I had to go through, when I read about what I corresponded with this Anya !!!... I was shocked!
When I showed him a printout, he did not even apologized (((Just to say that we no longer need to be together ....

Validating! Check your favorite halves, remember site redacted, he helped many others learn the truth ... sometimes bitter truth ..

Last edited by a moderator:
How nice, Mariskka533 is trying to tell us the same story twice! Next time this account posts the same thing, I'm going to ban it :)

How nice, Mariskka533 is trying to tell us the same story twice! Next time this account posts the same thing, I'm going to ban it :)

How nice, Recoil is trying to tell us the same story twice! Next time this account posts the same thing, I'm going to send it to live with my uncle and auntie in Bel Air.

Back