• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

All about dedicated servers, reselling and co-location

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
This brand new forum is intended for discussions about dedicated hosting, how to find reseller packages and where to co-locate your own server.

We have the same rules here as in the Paid Hosting forum.

Any suggestions or feedback on this new forum?

Just my personal Opinion but i think this forum would work better if it was assigned mods that actually know all about the in's and outs of various dedicated server platforms, Reselling ect etc...

I think both Todd and Chicken knows more than most about those things, but if you have any suggestions on suitable moderators let me know. Or was that your application? ;)

Ummmmm dunno was it? If i was offerred mod id prolly take it. But i only knows linux . But that was just my peice of feedback since you asked for some :)

I forgot Todd owned/worked for a webhost. Yeah chicken knows his stuff.

Originally posted by Technics

I forgot Todd owned/worked for a webhost. Yeah chicken knows his stuff.

umm....Todd owns the dedicated server that FWS is hosted on.

I'm submitting my application! :p

No seriously, I know my stuff; I've been a reseller a couple of times (and helped friends admin servers.)

Ok, I don't sound good do I? :biggrin2:

[runs back to the special corner]

Back