• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Airline Shitters. Be wary.

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
A couple weeks ago I left on holiday. I went to New Orleans and then on a cruise to Mexico. it was cool, and I could spin yarns about the trip all night long. i could put up a picture gallery too, if anyone is interested.

but that's not the point.

the point is knock before entering

I usually try to avoid airplane shitters, but sometimes the need to use one is unavoidable (Mexican Food). Such was the case one of my flights.

at the back of the plane there were 2 closet sized shitters. the sign on one said "occupied", and the sign on the other said "vacant". I pushed open the door on the vacant one and was greeted by this fat dude servicing himself (trenzterra, don't ask) he smiled at me. I mumbled "Sorry" and left in a hurry. He still didn't lock the door. I nearly snapped a picture for my gallery, but decided against it: i dont need that kind of thing embedded in memory, whether it be mine or my Camera's.

Why can't people lock the door? it was ----ing traumatizing, and I'm not making this up. When i found a bathroom that really was unoccupied, I noticed a print of a bare foot near the top of the mirror. A small foot. I dont know how it got there but I have a couple theories. all this was really ironic because I was reading the book "Choke" (by the guy who wrote Fight Club) and that book makes mention of the exact thing happening in planes.

for the rest of the flight i was suspicious of everyone. A nice airline meal would have made me feel better, but all i got were a package of pretzels and a napkin.

I hate air travel

I guess it varies on the airline. The airlines I traveled, European ones, were pretty sanitary. At least most of the time.

AHHHHAHAHAHA!

That's was a beautiful story man! Well, not beautiful... but hahaha!

Why the hell did the guy not lock the door though. :confused2

Teehee.

Ugh. And I thought my last airplane experience was bad. At least it wasn't the captain playing with his cockpit? Or was it? Eww...

Now, the other question, by small footprint, how small are we talking? Someone who may be too young to actually be joining the Mile High Club? Or was this just a distinct possibility?

I've been on tons of airplane rides - I'm kinda used to it already. For example, this recent trip, I took a grand total of 6 rides (Shanghai -> Hong Kong -> Bandar Seri Begawan -> Kota Kinabalu -> Bandar Seri Begawan -> Hong Kong -> Shanghai) :D

U know, on delta flights, you have to lock the door or else the light wont go on and you'd have to shit in the dark.

hahaha that made my day!

the worst experience i ever had on a plane was when i was sitting next to teh window and there was an old couple sitting in the two seats beside me and they wouldn't budge so i couldn't have a piss for abt 15 straight hours..

my worst experience was getting an entire row to myself towards the back of the plane on the way back to melbourne and getting some good sleep, eating oreos, and going to the toilet with no one jacking off inside :D

Back