• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

aim spam comin' from wohostings.com

i have an idea.

moderators: look up the email address that is being used by the user domega, then do a whois on the domain the email uses, and see if it is being hosted by wohostings.com .

ub3r said:
dont' be sorry, i love getting aim spam from real people.
You know what I love even more? Individuals who begin losing in an argument, so they feel it is necessary to continously 'warn' you on AIM.

You know what I love even more? Individuals who begin losing in an argument, so they feel it is necessary to continously 'warn' you on AIM.
ohh yeah, that's always a pleasure.

but, the thing about getting aim spam from real people, as opposed to bots, is that you can lure them in by being nice, and then regain the satisfaction by yelling at them, and humiliating them on forums :)

ub3r said:
ohh yeah, that's always a pleasure.

but, the thing about getting aim spam from real people, as opposed to bots, is that you can lure them in by being nice, and then regain the satisfaction by yelling at them, and humiliating them on forums :)

LOL, that was funny :p

seeing as this thread has gone downhill anyways, those wanting to see a log showing just how much of a child wapture is should PM me.

jmiller said:
seeing as this thread has gone downhill anyways, those wanting to see a log showing just how much of a child wapture is should PM me.

Send me a copy! ^_^

didn't wapture say he didn't know who this dogma person is? if he's 'advertising' your service, wouldn't he be affiliated with the biz as a representative?

phuckedup said:
didn't wapture say he didn't know who this dogma person is? if he's 'advertising' your service, wouldn't he be affiliated with the biz as a representative?
In the conversation I have with him via AIM Wapture claimed that the individual was offered a free domain name if he got x ammount of users to sign up.

Back