• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ahplace.com

joey_matthews

Hey,

Has anyone here ever used ahplace.com?
I've been a member for awhile now and since i've joined i've recieved a very good service imo.

whats your thoughts?

reason i like 'em..
1) very good plans
2) enough space for multiple sites
3) no forced ads/banners

i used to like 50webs but they had awful problems at times..
~joey

-edit-
p.s opps, please move this to the right forum. sorry!

AHPlace Is quite good, i was actually posting slowly to get my 100 post to apply for a WHM but they don't offer that plan now. I am very angry/sad about it.

tw1991, we can make one exception. Please contact me via PM and I'll arrange one for you.

Thank you for your reviews!

well hello otto!

i have an old account in your forum and it has a WHM acces but after you release your new server "utopia.ahplace.com" with a direct admin CP i got interested with that so i can cancel my account and create a new one to try the vew server after a few weeks i got sick with your new sever cuz its always down and now i want my reseller account back if you consider my request too :cry2:

Im currently hosting my site scar-scripts.info on it.Its a seriosly great host since im running a runescape cheating site :) i needed the space for the cheating scripts and aswell forums

They bearly have any down time

I didn't try it but i visited about 11 times at the first i want an account coz all say it is very good hostin and members also say that.
But THE GREAT KRAK JOE help me and give an account with nice feature so than u man.
AHPLACE i hope u continue giving great service as you do now.
cya

disappointed. that's my word for them.

Firstly, when they offer reseller account, I posted 100 posts and wait until I forgot I was requesting a reseller account from them. doh!

secondly, I had an account there and then when they changed their server, my account disappear.

thirdly, in the old system, the live help is a little bit confusing, there is always a different answer from different staff. (second Doh!)

beside those things, Ahplace is good and reliable I think.

Last edited:
hello otto,

thank you very much not i got back now my old account with WHM access thanks you very much also for the consideration :) even though your not offering a WHM account anymore and really much love your service that you provided

Generally ahplace is a very good host... (i'm here forever, well as long as they'd allow me to be a member) *big grin..

I'm glad to see people interested in 'em, they are getting better!
~joey

Even I was going to get some posts for a reseller account , but as they stopped giving them away , I am looking for another one giving reseller accounts

Back