• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ahplace.com down again~

Well most of the time I can access AHPlace, maybe I am just plain lucky due to my timezone, who knows. :)

I am a bit confused on the above post by TDDHost. I thought they had already switch over to the temp server yesterday, and right now its on the temp server. They are transferring the data over to the new server right now. But maybe, its a problem on my site, or they switch over to that page again and just reswitched back to the temp server not long ago. Anyway, as long as its up people don't need to worry so much about these stuff! :)

Hello,

I can confirm that they are up, but due to mass number of accounts that are being transferred from the old server, the loads are a bit high.

root@bliss [~]# hostname
bliss.ahplace.com
root@bliss [~]# uptime
06:45:37 up 14:22, 1 user, load average: 5.23, 7.36, 5.60

Regards,
Mini

Ahplace Support System.. !!

Well.... seems to me that the support system is totally down.. or noone cares anymore..

Why?

Cze I opened a support ticket earlier.. and it was unanswered for 3 days straight.. i closed it.. and opened another.. now it's been 2 days.. and the second ticket is still unanswered..

is anyone having the same problems??

seems to me their support staff are no more replying to the tickets opened.. it's been 5 days.. no response from the support staff!

Man face it dudes Ahplace is not the best web host in the world. If your not satisified move to a new host and i think none of you use 10gb of space why have this big convesation about.

Matsa: if you really need your account fast, please contact me via PM and I will transfer you first.

Same goes to 3 other people. Please PM me and I will try to put you ahead of the list.

And also, our ticket system is overflooding with tickets and it will take more than a week to finish replying. We are also installing a new ticketing system which is more efficient.

Thanks,
Otto

Back