• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

After 5 years, what happened to Iraq?

Dayu said:
Sooner or later they will be after Iran. It's not surprising and it only needs commonsense. They are war freaks.

Too right they'll be after Iran .... Iran doesn't need the amount of nuclear equipment they have, some 3000 centrefuges by the end of this year.

And yet most poeple are on the Iranian governments side, because apparently it's thier right to farm nuclear power in mass proportions, well it's not, and it never will be, they need putting in thier place......

KRAK_JOE said:
Iran doesn't need the amount of nuclear equipment they have
Whatever gave you that idea?

KRAK_JOE said:
And yet most poeple are on the Iranian governments side, because apparently it's thier right to farm nuclear power in mass proportions well it's not, and it never will be
They have the land, they have the equipment, the community has the need, may I ask who you are that would allow yourself to make a decision for them?

KRAK_JOE said:
they need putting in thier place......
Typical USA citizen chatter.

:cool2:

Ok I'm now in serious mode. My feelings on the Iranian situation are that if they want nuclear power give it to them, it is a very efficient way of producing energy and they have the right to it, just like us.

However, if we do let them produce enriched uranium we are taking that risk of them to produce their own nuclear weapons, the west fears that very much because it would cause global chaos. It is a very difficult situation and hopefully the IAEA can monitor them closely.

You have to remember that there is GOOD reason for people being suspicious of Iran : They broke the terms of the NPT

NPT 1968 - current day said:
Provisions
The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, also referred to as the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), obligates the five acknowledged nuclear-weapon states (the United States, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, France, and China) not to transfer nuclear weapons, other nuclear explosive devices, or their technology to any non-nuclear-weapon state. Non-nuclear-weapon States Parties undertake not to acquire or produce nuclear weapons or nuclear explosive devices. They are required also to accept safeguards to detect diversions of nuclear materials from peaceful activities, such as power generation, to the production of nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices. This must be done in accordance with an individual safeguards agreement, concluded between each non-nuclear-weapon State Party and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). Under these agreements, all nuclear materials in peaceful civil facilities under the jurisdiction of the state must be declared to the IAEA, whose inspectors have routine access to the facilities for periodic monitoring and inspections. If information from routine inspections is not sufficient to fulfill its responsibilities, the IAEA may consult with the state regarding special inspections within or outside declared facilities.

It's clear they are hiding something, for no less than 18 years, plus, the sheer amount of equipment they have made it thier business to "invest" in is suspicious in itself, considering they do not yet have the technology to actually use any where near all of this power.

More over, Iranium enrichment is NOT necessary to procude nuclear power, so there is in fact no need for them to have this equipment, or to enrich uranium, or to be buying so much equipment to produce more, its the same for near on EVERY country in the world.

Irans defence to this, is I quote
some iranian dude in office said:
we want to control the whole process for generating nuclear power...

Iran says it is a matter of national pride that its scientists master nuclear enrichment, this is invalid, this technology is as old as the common house hold refrigerator.

Nobody is picking on Irans government, or undermining thier place in technological or scientific history, facts are they lied, and to most looks as if they are still lying, every other country in the world ever put under international pressure to stop the process of uranium enrichment has done so.

We aren't talking bombs that could take out buildings, this could destroy earth, total destruction, it's simply not worth it, and they are not trust worthy, and so I hope someone does take a hold on the situation and take thier equipment by force aswell as overthrow thier government.

Last edited:
KRAK_JOE said:
Iran says it is a matter of national pride that its scientists master nuclear enrichment, this is invalid, this technology is as old as the common house hold refrigerator.

Looking at the statement the other way around, that is a good argument for their case, they are playing catch up to the west and mastering nuclear enrichment would be a milestone for them. The point is that even if the technology is old, a developing country like Iran can benefit greatly from it.

I don't even trust Mr. Bush with nuclear weapons! :usflag:

So then why lie about it for so long, if it's just to do with the science of it, and thier advancement or not will have no effect on the rest of the planet ?

It would be allowed if they stuck to the rules, and it's not up to the USA, it would be the UN who are responsible for the end decision, Brazil do it, Argentina do it, South Africa used to do it, and they all stuck to the rules. In addition India, Pakistan and a couple of other countries that did not and never have signed the NPT do it.

So infact, they are lying because they HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE.

Well, Iran is now in compliance with the treaty and therefore should be allowed to enrich uranium under inspection. They could have just left the NPT and did what they wanted.

I disagree, like I said, there is no need for them to enrich thier own iranium, and if they really are sticking to the terms of the treaty, which I doubt highly, they will have no problem buying it from a legitimate outlet, they lost the right to be trusted, and to go it alone, when they lied to the whole world, just because Iran is 1000's of miles away, they let off a bomb for whatever reason, the whole world dies, animals, humans, there's a possibility with the advancement in this technology it would render the entire planet uninhabitable for HUNDREDS of years, it's simply not worth the risk, and it is most definately a risk.

If they were to buy the uranium from elsewhere it would actually speed up the process of them learning how to do this succesfully, and they would be able to power the homes they say they wish to power, thier behaviour makes absolutely no sense at all, they are still obliged to obey the NPT, as such if necessary they should be FORCED to do so.

Well, I have heard that some western countries have offered to supply uranium to Iran and allow them access to western technology such as allowing Iran to buy parts from Airbus and Boeing. That is quite a good option for Iran and I have just read about it, so I say screw the plans to enrich your own Uranium, go for the option they have provided.

Iran will not take it though, the whole argument is about them being able to procude their own uranium and be free from restrictions.

There has to be some restrictions, essentially this argument is about the survival of man, not freedom of speech, expression or anything else, just survival .....

Simply put, they broke the terms of a nuclear agreement, placing them in a situation to have no authority over nuclear weapons and forcing the international community to place economic sanctions upon them, which is unfortunate given their currently oppressed economic situation. In addition, this is a fascist dictatorship run by some lunatic who has his people believing the Holocaust never happened, which renders "President" Hitler II, the sole head of government, incapacitated to hold nuclear technology, let alone run a country. For me, this is a trust issue.

Im Australian but I see every one saying that wars like the Iraq war is for no reason

There has been no more attacks in America since 9/11 bush is doing his job

And the war was for oil but you can’t be the greatest country in the world if you don’t have control of the best resources

Blood for oil, it’s the year 2006 this is the new lifestyle, get used to it because you’re going to have to

Bush has kept his country as safe as can be, so he has kept his country under the right control.

I wrote this awhile back ((Never to be finished)) but it kinda concerns the origin of all of this. And how 9/11 got somehow twisted into attacking iraq. ((Also I found proof the attack was planned before 9/11.))

Report said:
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

The U.S., once proud owner of the titles "World's Hero" and "Genorous Giant", what have we become? Have we become this unknown being, some form of life that lives to breed hatred and kill all who do not give in. Be damned how us Americans dance in the palms of this monsters vicious hands as it claws us deeply, ripping about our once divine glory.

Look around us, and think about who and what we've become to the rest of the world. In our eyes we are a nation of power and wealth, but in all reality we are a nation divided and debt. These current wars have been ripping us apart more and more, not only in money or humanity wise, but in the rest of the worlds opinion. We are hated for our pointless attacks, for our need for oil.

Many Americans will Disagree with what I am getting ready to say, but by all means do not call me Anti-American because, thats not true. I am an American, just one of the few smart ones left.

8:45 am (EDT) a Hijacked passenger jet flys into the WTC sending the nation into horror. People run the streets, screaming names, and only being able to look up. Which is a terrifying site because when you see a group of people looking up, there must be something comming down. The towers fall, debrees rises everywhere, finding one paper is like finding a needle in a tower of needles.

But the Govt. Found all the passports of the Highjackers?

[ It would be impossible to find anything of the sort when non of the bodies or parts of the planes could be found due to the fire in the building. I mean, the blackbox was destroyed also (lol) ]

Now I want to recap the situation at the twin towers, did you notice anything funny about the smoke. It was black, dark black, the signs of a oxygen starved fire. It could of been fought.

Despite what you have heard also, the towers were far from critically hit. The were hit at the top and before the gas could of melted anything below the middle, it was in flames.

Survivers of 9/11 first tower claim to of seen smoke come from the basement as it first began to fall. A sign of an explosions (there had to of been a bomb at the bottom layer, and not just one it fell too straight. This was professionally demolished.) Infact owner of the WTC (SilverStein) admitted to the WTC was demolished on purpose anyways. ( http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html ) And 2 weeks before the attack the towers were insured for terrorist attacks by passenger planes. Specifically. ((They gained a large profit.))

((Also for further there was no raging infernos in tower 2 also http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/firefighter-tape-excerpts.htm thats the actuall firefighter conversation on the radio))

And Odigo (A company inside of the WTC was warned 2 hours in advance of the attack.) http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2005/300305newrevelations.htm

But why? ....To be continued

I got friends over in iraq serving in the british army...(dont disrespect soliders please)

we all know this war isnt about FREEDOM, its about yummy black stuff that helps make your car go beep beep down the road, and if your redneck, chase dat der -----! or however it goes. but anyway you get my point.

If it wasnt for SADMAN HUSSAIN then bush would have found another reason to start a war.. as who owns the oil has more power.. which brings me to the water is the new gold, is bush going to attack iceland as he NEEDS the water ?

as i said the war is about oil but thats what aamerica needs talking down iraq is also helping the war on terror we put the taliban back by years by attack iraq

If I am right, I guess nobody mentioned about how America invest too much on Military. I am not only talking about government fundings but also the private companies that manufactures warfare consumables. Military killing machines aside from warfare consumables are created everyday, and they wear out in time. America has to have a way to dispose them. So don't be surprised if for once in a while there must be war somewhere, Iraq? Iran? Lebanon? North Korea?

The more you can deceive the eyes of dumb citizens, the more you can easily and massively dispose these killing stuff, that's why you need conspiracy, more brutal and emotional sacrifice. How about using passanger planes to ignite a bomb that will crush a mighty tower? Great idea there, Ch*n*y!

Does anybody here has the figures on how much Military consumptions in America affects its GDP? You won't be surprised. Remember, from time to time the government also has to take away peoples attention from it's long term twin deficit.

Last edited:
well if a ammerica is safe then its a good idear to get theese "killing tool" bush is doing whats best for his country. so dayu what do you want safty or terrorism
ignoring countrys with wepons that could kill more then these small wars bush is starting ie north korea they have a new bomb thats inrange of my country australia if i was priminister i would bomb korea to the ground if they had a chance of attacking australians

Back