• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Affordable hosting for any size site

Jbarber

We are offering webspace for pretty much any size site. There are 5 plans to choose from and we're looking for about 10 people to be hosted. The plans are listed below, features are listed on the site, and payment is handled through paypal. Go to the url below to sign-up or contact me at jbarber7@hotmail.com for more details.

Monthly Cost $12
Storage (MB) 250
Bandwidth (GB) 10
More Details...

Monthly Cost $17
Storage (MB) 350
Bandwidth (GB) 15
More Details...

Monthly Cost $22
Storage (MB) 500
Bandwidth (GB) 20
More Details...

Monthly Cost $40
Storage (MB) 650
Bandwidth (GB) 38
More Details...

Monthly Cost $62
Storage (MB) 950
Bandwidth (GB) 60
More Details...

Setup Fee of $10 applies to all plans

Originally posted by Myacen Network
Why are you using a hotmail account?

It is a good way to track where the spambots are operating. He would be better off suggesting people PM him for his email address. :confused2

It's really not a big deal. I don't like giving out my primary email address because I don't want it cluttered with spam, and I'd rather use the hotmail one for questions and stuff like that. If someone was serious about buying webspace I would give them my main email address, which is webmaster@confound.com (for those of you who think its unprofessional to use hotmail)

Back