• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Affordable Crypto Hosting Provider

mark0101

Why has Hetzner banned crypto hosting? It was a great option that was easy on the pocket. However, I now need to move my setup to a new host. What do you recommend? I need a hosting provider that helps me set up my custom OS and app on a bare metal server. No brokers, please!!

Yes we all saw the news that Popular German cloud hosting and dedicated server provider Hetzner has banned crypto mining on its servers after users have been using their large storage devices to mine various Crypto are majorly affected by this
decision.

As per your requirement goes for bare metal servers in Europe Location, I will suggest you to go with Redswitches they will provide you with
hassle-free migration for your setup with minimum downtime you can also have a conversation with their Solution Expert for Suggestions for your resource use.

Config: Ram : 64GB
CPU: 2xIntel E5-2620v4 with 16C @2.1Ghz
Storage: 480GB SSD
Network: 1Gbps/30TB

Hi, if you are facing any issue related to cPanel or Plesk or server, then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best-outsourced web hosting support providers in the market. If you see they are providing services for the last 17+ years.

Here, is a list of Services of eTechSupport:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support