• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Affordable cPanel CLOUD Web Hosting + Softaculous + RV Site Builder + R1Soft Backups

Metalingus903

Create your own website with the reliability and resources you need, no suffering from restrictions with hosting on the Cloud.

If you are looking for reliable web hosting, it can be hectic and become a hard decision to make. Especially, when there are so many great web hosting companies out there. To help you narrow down your choices, you should consider the following questions:

• What am I looking to host? Am I starting a blog or looking to host an established blog, a small web site for my local business, or maybe a forum for my gaming clan.
    What resources do I need? Want? If I'm looking to start my own personal blog, I should be generally okay with a simple hosting account with standard features. On the other hand, if I'm migrating my already established forums, I will probably need much more bandwidth and web space than an standard hosting account.
    Am I tech savy or will I need someone to give the white gloves when I need help? I just want to write blog articles & publish them, I'm not sure how to really install and setup a blog on my own.
    Do I have the option to upgrade later on? Hopefully, if my web site starts to become popular and I need more resources, will I be able to upgrade?
    What features am I getting? This company vs that company, with who can I get more for my money?
    Lastly, what's my budget? What am I willing to spend to use my ideal web host? What can I afford?

Premium Web Hosting Features at SimplixHost.com
Cloud Servers
What exactly does it mean if your website is hosted on the cloud? Is your website going to disappear when it rains?
Just like any other web host, we would have space on one physical server for your website and if the server experienced downtime, your website would become unavailable. SimplixHost uses the Cloud technology, where instead of one specific server for your website, we have a network of servers hosting your website; in essence a redundant webserver.
Free Site Migration
You chose to use our Cloud hosting, the least we can do is gladly migrate your website from your current web host to us, for free of charge of course. It doesn't matter how large or small your web site might be, you website will be migrated within 12 hours.
Affordable Hosting Packages
We try to provide high quality Cloud hosting at incredible prices, which is why our hosting prices are extremely competitive; offering value for your money.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee
We are only happy, if you are. All of our hosting packages include a full Money Back Guarantee. First impressions may not be the last, we will even help you move to another web host! Read our Terms of Service
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Your website will remain on the web more than on the other guy's server, it's a guarantee; Why? We're simply on the Cloud. Check our up-time.

Starter Perfect for small sites, blogs & forums
Raid-10 Disk Space: 1 GB
Bandwidth: 5 GB
Daily R1Soft Backups
Free Account Setup
Free Account Transfer
Unlimited Sub-Domains
LiteSpeed Powered

Moderato Perfect for online store, CMS, or a growing forum/blog.
Raid-10 Disk Space: 5 GB
Bandwidth: 15 GB
Daily R1Soft Backups
Free Account Setup
Free Account Transfer
Unlimited Sub-Domains
SpamExperts Available
LiteSpeed Powered

Experto Perfect for existing sites with large traffic or userbase.
Raid-10 Disk Space: 1 GB
Bandwidth: 5 GB
Daily R1Soft Backups
Free Account Setup
Free Account Transfer
Unlimited Sub-Domains
SpamExperts Available
LiteSpeed Powered

SimplixHost.COM
CLOUD Web Hosting & SEO Services
Compare Hosting Packages
List of All Included Features
Multimedia Support

FWS Members:
  • + Try out a standard hosting package for a month or two with all premium features with no obligations to give payment information or payment after trial. We will even give you a full backup.
    + 50% OFF first order
    + Theme & SEO review for your web site, blog, or forums for free
    + Several authoritative .edu and .gov back-links for free

Back