• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Affordable and customizable server solutions

Schmarvin

Cross Industries
NLC
Cross Industries, LLC
Starting your own business? Want to expand? Looking to develop into the hosting market? We can help.

We build and customize solutions for all types, starting with YOU.

But wait! That's not all!

We now offer colocation! Buy a server with us and have it colocated in Charlotte, North Carolina. Pick your needed bandwidth and we'll take care of the rest! All for a LOW LOW PRICE! Contact us for more information!

We build up to 4U rackmount servers. Both with an AMD and Intel build. Need power-packed? We've got it. Need something simple, versatile, and easy to use? We've got it. Want over-priced hardware? Look elsewhere, we've got the best deals, only here, at Cross Industries.

Now, lets get started.
First, pick your chassis:
  1. 1U Rackmount
  2. 2U Rackmount
  3. 4U Rackmount
  4. Pedestal/Tower

Next, lets pick a processor:
  • AMD
  • Intel
  • Intel Atom (Dual-Core) **Great for small business solutions or home servers. Cost-effective.

Now, tell us a little about what your wanting to store or hold on your server:
  • Personal documents, pictures, videos, etc
  • Records, clients, websites
  • Email services/storage (MS Exchange)
  • Gaming servers
  • Private or undisclosed information (We add extra security, then allow you to give access to only approved users)

Now that you've got those questions answered, give us a call:

(843) 879-8293; We are available Monday - Friday, 8AM to 6PM
**Please note, Friday's are extremely busy and we may not get to your call, please leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Can clients actually send you servers? If not, that's not co-location. Also, what datacenter? I have a client who might be interested, but he isn't going to want you to build him a server.

Yes, I can take servers. I've got some racks/cabinets at one of Caronet's new facilities. Rates are less than around $50 per month, depending on what you are looking for.

Thanks! I'll let him know. He actually lives in the Carolinas and was asking me a few weeks ago if I had a close datacenter.

So far, its the best around. They are still adding new facilities to it. I'm in one of the newer sections. Let him know and I can probably work him up a great deal.

Back