• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advice needed on reseller hosting

I'd recommend you to look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website.

Hello

I have reviewed at least a dozen website and have narrowed it down to these 3 sites.

<<snipped>>
jixhost.com
datapacket.net

Looking at the 3 companies above has anyone worked with them and what is your advice about them.

Any kind of help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

If you don't mind then let me know your requirements in details. So I can assist you properly.

If you want to buy a reseller hosting then you can search on the google SERP There are many leading web hosting companies that offer you Cheap and best reseller hosting for your website.

M2Host is the best service provider available, and their prices are very reasonable. Our reselling service plan begins at a low cost and includes a variety of service bundles in its package. The monthly cost of our basic plan begins at just $8.25. It consists of many services such as WHMCS License. Free domain for life, enhanced solid-state drives, and several more features are included. Visit our website at your earliest convenience for further details.

Make sure to contact web host and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast.
Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

Back