• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advice needed on reseller hosting

tnyandrew

Hello

I have reviewed at least a dozen website and have narrowed it down to these 3 sites.

<<snipped>>
jixhost.com
datapacket.net

Looking at the 3 companies above has anyone worked with them and what is your advice about them.

Any kind of help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Search the forum and web for their reviews. I hope you can find some reviews about those companies. Contact directly to know their response times and how they are handling your queries. By that I think you'll have a general Idea about them. I hope someone who has real experience with them will show up and maybe of help to you.

Search the forum and web for their reviews. I hope you can find some reviews about those companies. Contact directly to know their response times and how they are handling your queries. By that I think you'll have a general Idea about them. I hope someone who has real experience with them will show up and maybe of help to you.

Matt is right. But please do not worry once you can't find that... That will not be a sign of the bad company or the one which is with poor services

In my opinion these companies are good but we have a server with webhosting.uk.com. This company with 24x7x365 assistance and delivers me the best services. So, I suggest you that you can count on this company.

We didn't have a chance to see what do you need. If you are choosing between a few hosting providers then go and search for reviews about them.

If OP will visit us I suggest to look at more reputable companies to resell from such as 7host. They are providing high performance, uptime and good support

Just would like to add the before starting reselling, you should be experienced enough in web hosting business in order to succeed in this sphere.

Hello Susan_Hosting!

Do you host your web site with that host?

Could you show us URL of the web site you host with them?

Back