• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advice need on Resellers

Alex LL

Hey!!

I've watching around some sites for Reseller or Alpha reseller.

but don't know where to go, I found a site they are so cheap but not sure about their service.

can you give me suggestion.

firsthosting

please suggest me if you've any other suggestion.

thanks

If want a good host, search on WebHostingTalk or here for reviews about company's.

Go by who's company who has the best good reviews and you will find the perfect host.

It is most easiest and simple.

Hope this helps,
Thank You

Don't jump on anything too soon. Take a little time to dig up some information on the host and see how long they've been in business, what their policies are, etc.

Hey!!

but don't know where to go, I found a site they are so cheap but not sure about their service.

firsthosting

thanks

Firstly, I would highly recommend staying away from CHEAP providers. If your selling a service to clients you need to have a quality provider and a quality service. Selling cheap and crappy service is only going to hurt you.

Also I would stay away from anyone who sells Alpha or Master reseller accounts, these require third party plug-ins that hold the servers root password. There has been many cases of servers being hacked and files deleted because of these breaches.

If your looking to do just shared hosting a reseller is perfect for you, if you want to sell reseller accounts as well, save up some money and purchase a Managed VPS. Anything less your only harming yourself and your clients.

Hey!!

firsthosting

thanks

That link you posted, I wouldn't use them as a hosting service. I have an identical template on my computer. So, either its a free template, or it was ripped. And I'm assuming it was ripped because a reputable designer on Web Hosting Talk made it.

**Why do I have a copy? I had to code it for a previous client.

My advice would be to not jump for Alpha reseller. The idea is cool, but when its time to move - it becomes a pain.

As for reputable providers, why not look at K-disk.net ? I've used them for overflow space while getting the perfect server and it worked well.

Hey!!

firsthosting

thanks

Could you please advise your budget and the details that you need, like disk space, bandwith? Or please check http://www.asphostportal.com.

------------------------------------------
Regards

ASPHostPortal
"Do good things, and good things will come to you”

What I suggest you is start with quality-reliable reseller provider. Support will become really crucial when you have reseller account. Try some player who provides value for money.

Please elaborate your requirements, I am slightly confused about it. what are you talking about hosting reseller or domain reseller?

When you are searching for website hosting, reverse researching is important where you should find out the complaints about the host. This can give you a clear picture on their performance.

Back