• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

advertising.com or clickagents

b

flycast is sending me alot of defaults. i'm looking for a backup network , please help:
which is better advertisng or clickagents?
i noticed valueclick bought clickagents. does advertising pay? if so how much becaues there is nothing on their site.
any good or bad experience with either one?
any other networks you might recommend

advertising pays but recently re-adjusted their network to only accept big sites. i believe they wanted 50,000/month when they shut me out. I could've gotten the 50,000 but oh well. Got careless and was putting on more other banners:\

I currently use Advertising.com -- they pay about 13 to 20 cents per click (most of their ad campaigns run as CPC but a few are CPM.. so I don't really know what their CPM rate is)... they send checks near the end of the following month if you have a minimum of $25 in your account. Sometimes I have very low CTR with them but other times it's high... I have no experience with ClickAgents so I can't comment about them.

the average pay per click (advertising) used to be $.15 just a month ago i can't imagine it changing that much in a month...
Also the CPM rate was about $.8-$1.1
but if you had 25000impressions only 1000 were CPM usually

Back