• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adult Hosting needed

It seems like you are really wanted to start a flame war here.
Anyway,
By telling you to be careful on what you are hosting, is just for your own good, and you response by striking me like this huh?
By giving you advice on the size of the space and bandwidth you are requested is impossible to get for free, is just telling you the truth.
Do you think anyone will give you so much space and bandwidth for an adult hosting without asking payment in return!?

It seems like you are really wanted to start a flame war here.
Anyway,
By telling you to be careful on what you are hosting, is just for your own good, and you response by striking me like this huh?
By giving you advice on the size of the space and bandwidth you are requested is impossible to get for free, is just telling you the truth.
Do you think anyone will give you so much space and bandwidth for an adult hosting without asking payment in return!?

yes, i am ready to pay for hosting, but not now ofter three months

ofter three months
ofter? Do you mean "After" 3 months?
If thats the case, you should post it under the "Paid Hosting Request" section and ask for a offer and stated clearly that you will be paying after 3 months.

And by the way, I am still waiting for you to apologize to me about the untrue statement you have made about my hosting service at above!

Just get a small VPS if you need that much. You can get for ~$10 per month. Search around LowEndBox.

Back