• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adult host

lakshan

I want adult hosting
2GB space
80Gb Transfer

Under 20$ per month? What is the cheapest deal for this config?

adult hosts are generally expensive as hell... you can find better prices at regular hosts that allow adult material... still, 80 gigs monthly bandwidth for $20 a month probably won´t be easy to find...

looking at 22host.com they offer a plan at £49.99 a month with 4GB space, and 100GB bandwidth limit.

Price is in GBP tho (British Pounds). Just a suggestion :)

Originally posted by coolblu
looking at 22host.com they offer a plan at £49.99 a month with 4GB space, and 100GB bandwidth limit.

Price is in GBP tho (British Pounds). Just a suggestion :)

Or you can get a dedicated server from RS for $99USD/mth with 40gb's of space and 400gb's of transfer.

Originally posted by MN-Robert

Or you can get a dedicated server from RS for $99USD/mth with 40gb's of space and 400gb's of transfer.

Erm...Robert, doesn't RS disallow adult content?

Yes, but it also might be worth asking what support RS gives with their servers.. :p
Because i'm sure that if you look into it enough you will find out that RS will not help you install anything on your server, or even help you configure a forum, unlike places like Rackspace.

So you can always go for the cheap solution but if you know nothing about servers don't expect to stay there very long.

James

OK.. A managed solution is one where you get good support, and one which will help you install any components you want (modules, scripts, etc) and take responsibility for any mishaps.

a non-managed solution is one where you get very little or no support, and in the case of RS they don't support you if install anything (libraries, modules, scripts, etc) and will not help except with the basic solutions. (i.e. if something goes wrong and you have added a module of your own then they will only support it as far as wiping your hard drive and re-loading all the software), and they don't give any backup solutions either.

James

Back