• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

adult host with ffmpeg needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

harris24982

hi

i have a newly started adult tube site that i am looking for a new host for,

i'm having problems with ffmpeg going down on my current host and this is needed to be working all the time

i currently get
5000 MB space
15000 MB bandwidth

for $3.20 a month and am nowere near useing even half of either of them yet so am looking for something to match that with the option to upgrade to bigger packages, (maybe even vps/dedicated servers) as and if needed

thank you

3000MB Space
30GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
FFMPEG
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Sub-domains
Unlimited MySQL 5 Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
30 days money-back guarantee
no overselling guarantee
99.9% uptime guarantee

Only $3.95/month

Plan URL: http://www.beemhost.com/shared/linux/pro.html

We have high performance dual quad core processors, with at least 12GB of RAM and we do not oversell our shared hosting servers .. this will bring you trouble free FFMPEG adult hosting experience with 30 days money-back guarantee ..

Our "Basic" Plan is only $3.95 per month.

You will get:
4GB of space (4096MB)
20GB of bandwidth (20480MB)
Ability to host 2 top level domains
10 Subdomains
4 mySQL databases
Unlimited POP3/IMAP email accounts

There's always the possibility to upgrade if your site grows beyond this plan. We run quad core xeon machines.
We've also been in business for over 10 years. Please contact me at: charles@deckerservices.com to get this all set up.

Last edited:
I suppose yopu need at least VPS for that. But unfortunately VPS is much more expensive then $3 per month. So work on your budget if you really want to get something decent.

I suppose yopu need at least VPS for that. But unfortunately VPS is much more expensive then $3 per month. So work on your budget if you really want to get something decent.

Yes, I am agree with you.
Or
There are many web hosting company in the market that provides 30 days money-back guarantee. You can place your requirement by those companies. :talk:
Thank You.

Last edited:
I think that it will be also useful to contact company support first and discuss the legality of the adult content you are going to host.

I believe that VPS will be the best solution for you.
You should increase your budget a little bit to get reliable hosting service.

He contacted me via email about getting something set up. I replied and then never heard back.

:-: Holiday Special :-: Double Space & Bandwidth For Half The Price! :-: CrocWeb :-:

Hello sheahost, if you still require a host please take a look at our following shared hosting package:

»»»»»»»»
Egg Croc
»»»»»»»»

Unlimited Domains & MySQL Databases

» RAID Protected Storage: 10 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 100 GB
» Latest cPanel - FFmpeg - Softaculous - RVSiteBuilder - Daily, Weekly & Monthly Backups
» 24/7 Technical Support - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee

Starting at $2.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup! (Use Promotion Code: CROCXMAS & Receive 50% Off)
More Info l Order Now

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,
CrocWeb

Why is it that people on this forum wait for nearly a month to reply to offers such as this? I am sure the OP has already picked a host, or has abandonded the project by now.

it is already 1 month, i think the OP is not reading this thread anymore.
so we can consider the Op has made his final decision.

sorry for the long time in replying, been in the process of relocation to the US,
i had made a decision with deeplist at Decker Services and hopefully will be able to pick up the project again with him now i can make contact again

He already made his choice. Why post?

1) I did not realise at first that he had made his choice, until after I posted.

2) In regards to your post that you removed or changed.

"Seriously? This thread was made last year, do you really think the OP is still looking?

I'm honestly getting tired of hosts bumping year old threads because they want to increase their post count and spam their URL."

I did not realise how old the post was, considering the reply before me was made today. Also If the forum staff locked or remove old posts like these mistakes like I done today would not happen. And you removed/changed your first post because you realised that you made a mistake and it was not me that bumped it up. See any one can make a mistake.

You can't call a mod to close this thread simply by posting. Report the thread next time using the report button. It's there for a reason ;)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back