• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

adult and torrent hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt you will find a host with these very limited details. Are the .torrent files legal? Do you need cPanel, email?

Regards,

cant guarantee the torrent files are legal as they are being uploaded by users and i cant possibly download all the contents. yah i need standard features like cpanel, mysql etc...

unless you host it yourself..

there are a few places i've seen which allows illegal content, but they charge a shitload because the risk. none of them come to mind at the moment.. but why don't you moniter all new files and approve the legal ones? this will be a lot more safer and open up a lot more doors

Hi ,

Today is the last day we offer the promotions listed on our website, www.vespacious.com

0.5 GIG SPACE
15 GIG traffic
$3.50 a month.
99.99% UPTIME GUARANTEE ,
We pay YOUR NEXT MONTH if we are unable to get the 99.99 % uptime guarantee!

Tomorrow we launch our new website and the normall prices will be back.

To order : sales@vespacious.com
We accept : Paypal and Moneybookers.
Support via : AIM and MSN and Mail/ticket service.

THIS OFFER IS ONLY VALID FOR LEGAL FILES HOSTING
Server :
PIV 2.8 GHZ 1MB cache (HT)
1GIG ddram!

Located in TheNetherlands or USA!

Sincerely yours,

VespaCious Sales.

Http://www.vespacious.com

No, THAT was spam. The OP wants adult and torrent hosting, both of those CAN be legal. The deal is really only valid if they are legal, and if the OP doesn't want to take the measures to make sure they are legal, he is never going to find a host.

SO, therefore, stop spamming, you think you know what y ou are talking about, but..you don't.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back