• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense

.Andy

NLC
NLC
It showed I earned 3$ from adsense today but then I looked just now to see if I earned any more and it says I earned 20 cents today. What happened ??

What showed $3? And what showed $0.20? Both in the AdSense summary screen? Or are you using one of those add-ons like I've got in my Firefox (and which are occasionally wrong)?

Actually, my ballance has been going down.
Tho i though it was exchange rate related, but its not, they are definetly removing cash for some reson.

Well i certianlly havnt been clicking my own links.

Altho i did a ----LOAD of testing of a site locally, that had some adsense banners in it. I wonder if its got to do with that, since it would have registered impressions, but the google bot wouldnt have had access to the actual site.

CPC Advertising to make a sale isn't really very effective in my books. I never got any sort of... Benefits from any CPC.

It showed I earned 3$ from adsense today but then I looked just now to see if I earned any more and it says I earned 20 cents today. What happened ??

In my experience, Google 'switch to the next day' every 12 AM (GMT-7). Maybe, you saw the $3 before 12 AM (GMT-7) and see 20 cents after 12 AM (GMT-7).

I think that once you check total amount of the earned money you will understand that everything ok. I'm sure that google is not going to scam you

I think that once you check total amount of the earned money you will understand that everything ok. I'm sure that google is not going to scam you

Thats what I thought but its been doing some funky stuff one min I am earning 10$ the next 10 cents for this day (and that was at 2:25 pst

Back