• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense Pin Code

Jan said:
Once you have passed your $100 threshold, the $100 plus anything else you earned for the previous month will be sent. You then need to wait to build up the next $100 before you get paid again.

Hi Jan,

Is this $100 threshold to be earned in the current month?

i havent received the pin code yet and my income shot up to $95 alraedy. What if they didnt send me? What should I do? Anyone near Malaysia ever recieve?

Hi tzyzhing,

YOu'll get it soon... You can enter it up to the next year:)
If anything goes wrong (Only aftter waiting for 2-3 weeks) resent it from your adsense cPanel. They'll sesnt the money for this month only after 15th of next month. So wait...

As far as I know the only time they want a PIN code is when you use the electronic funds transfer option. If you used the "send by check" they just mail you a check.

Maybe I need to revise my statement... I got a bit worried last night since I was expecting a check from them so I sent an e-mail to them. Apparently my acount was started BEFORE they required a PIN so I wouldn't need to use one. So maybe they DO require a PIN in all payment cases...

Thanks for your email.

According to our records, your account was approved before we began
issuing PINs on January 28th, 2005. Therefore, we will not send you a PIN
for this account and you won't be required to enter one in order to
receive your future payments.

For additional questions, please visit our AdSense Support site at
https://www.google.com/support/adsense or feel free to reply to this
email.

Last edited:
Hey tzyhing,
Just be patient.. My PIN were arrived in two months.. And I live in just beside your country..
It because Google sent the PIN with cheap stamp.. ($0.8 stamp I guess)

Back