• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense Pin Code

tzyzhing

Has anyone got this notice from Google saying that they want a pin code? Just now I logged in into my google adsense and they asked me for pin code. I must submit it within 2 weeks. But I dont have it. Where did they send to me?

Hi Pal,

They'll sent the Pincode to your snailmail address via post. To verify the adress...
So you reached $50 in your adsense account:)

Anyway i've $80 in my account. But those guys terminated my account....:D

hmm... problem is... i didnt receive any snailmail. You mean they will send now? or they ALREADY sent when you register for it?

thanks and sorry to hear that

They send one out once you get that message, to your home address. Mine took about 2-3 weeks to come.

check. Thanks Ericsson for the tip, scared me a while, because i thought i did not receive it or deleted it.

Thank you

You can also get payed by 'Electronic Funds Transfer' which is the what I use. Saves me having to cash it in etc..

It will be sent to the home address you gave them when you signed up, same place you receive/would receive your cheque.

Jan said:
It will be sent to the home address you gave them when you signed up, same place you receive/would receive your cheque.

lol i dun get it.....coz im living in a flat and the letter box is right at the first floor lollllllll so they are sending to right to my house or juz letter box lol

It will be delivered by the postman, just as all your other letters, so if that is your letter box or they throw it in front of the house, that's where it will be.

Jan said:
It will be delivered by the postman, just as all your other letters, so if that is your letter box or they throw it in front of the house, that's where it will be.

thanks alot jan....i guess its letter box lol

Hi,
When'll google pays.. i'mean they said you'll get money when ur account earnings reaches $100. Is this the gross amount or earnings of the current month?
I've seen discussions on it all over the adforums. Some said it's the earings of the month.
What the experienced users think? I think Jan knows that...

Once you have passed your $100 threshold, the $100 plus anything else you earned for the previous month will be sent. You then need to wait to build up the next $100 before you get paid again.

Back