• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense= Bad for international Sites

-jab-

Well i am fed up with adsnese with my international sites. I got 75 clicks only $4.00 for them. Anyone know something like adsense that pay high for other languages?

Google adsense are the best if you ask me.
I am banned due click fraud tho which is nonsense.

I use adbrite now but its not as good as the ads are not related to my websites, so no one clicks them.

lol @ sander xD

I've just got my first check after some time, so... i think adsense needs a LOT of clicks for international sites (my sites are in spanish)

Yes 14 clicks 50 cents

can someone please tell me another site Erizo what other sites u use?

There are not many that support international sites. And those that do usually don't have a good payout per click.

There must be some good ad networks targeting spanish language sites. Have a look at some other similar content sites in your language to see what they use. If that fails, sign up for a program paying per sale. CJ and Tradedoubler might be worth a try for instance.

I use google on a swedish language site and it works really well. I think it has more to do with number of visitors and what kind of content you have. And less with non english language.

Edit: Noooooo, I just replied to an old thread. Oh well.

I agree that adsense is not that Good for Non US/UK/Aus traffic, but that is what challenging part of it.and if you hate adsense ,perhaps you can try cpa program such as cpalead, they are international friendly, in my case they even have ads that serve my mother tongue that means targeting my country audiences

Back