• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ads That Pay To Paypal.

Hostexc

Google ads only send your money in checks and dosent support paypal.

anyone know any site where the ads payout directly to paypal?

I like clicksor.com the best, others cancel your account before payout, clicksor don't.

hosting-shack said:
I like clicksor.com the best, others cancel your account before payout, clicksor don't.

I seccond that. I've been paid at Clicksor, they have a very clean service

Leriss said:
I was using them about 2 days ago and they loaded fast....for me.

Hm, when I used Clicksor it slowed my forum down tremendously, it was the last thing to load on the page. :confused4

J J said:
Hm, when I used Clicksor it slowed my forum down tremendously, it was the last thing to load on the page. :confused4
I also had this some time ago...it can be becuase of the server though.

ced said:
fadclick.com
bidvertiser.com

scam ?
Hadn't heard of fadclick, but seems they are a company of sorts :S

I thought it was a typo of fastclick at first. They (fastclick) are certainly not a scam, I have been receiving cheques from them for years and just recently switched to the paypal option.

I've made over $80 on Adengage with my two sites f*cknorrisfacts.com and thethirdbestpageintheuniverse.com

They're great if you set your price to $1/week because you get featured on the main site a lot.

Back