• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ads compatible with adsense?

shaorin

My site is currently approved by adsense and I have their ads (well, only one) on my site. I was wondering which other ads I could put on my site without violating google's tos. It'd be great if you guys could provide links! Thanks!

Google allows other ads, but the other advertisers don't.
You have to read their TOS, as far as i know, there are no others that allow advertiser competition.

Which is why I'm looking for ad sites that won't break anyone's TOS. I've seen and heard of sites using google adsense with other ads fine, so I was just wondering what those "other ads" were, that's all.

They recently made an amendment to their TOS, so now you can put bidvertiser or adbrite on the same page as google adsense without any problems from google ;)

Strange as neutral would come from someone with rep disabled whether trying to give + or - (I think) but no members posted in the thread have it disabled?!?

It should be compulsary that it's marked with the member :D might stop some silliness.

Back