• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ad management systems

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
For those of you who run/manage online forums, and use multiple types of ads (adchoices, paid ads, etc)

What has been the easiest and best way for you to manage it all. For instance, if you do ads from places like commission junction or from someone who pays for advertising, and their ad promos expire, how do you have it set up to take it down off the site?

Also, I think I asked this before but could be wrong.

Does anyone know of any code that can be used so if I am doing more than 1 type of advertisement in a certain section it will change the ad either every few sections, or every time the page is refreshed?

Yes, I use Google Adsense, but i am trying to figure out a way to offer ads like adsense, and ads that individuals and companies pay to display on my sites.

I am using ads from AdHitz.com as well, but they are all related to making money online.

Back